Results 101-120 of 1,834 for buttimer in 'Dáil debates' -tá
- Gender Recognition Bill 2014 [Seanad]: Second Stage (Resumed) (5 Mar 2015) See 3 other results from this debate
Kevin Humphreys: I very much welcome the discussion we have had today. I was particularly struck by the contributions from Deputies Jerry Buttimer and John Lyons, which were not scripted and were spoken from the heart. When the Labour Party included this legislation in the programme for Government, this conversation was not taking place among members of the public. The debate in the Seanad and in this...
- Family Home Mortgage Settlement Arrangement Bill 2014: Second Stage (Resumed) [Private Members] (4 Mar 2015) See 2 other results from this debate
Arthur Spring: I welcome the opportunity to speak on the Bill tonight, not to provide people with false hope, as Deputy Buttimer said, but to provide them with some hope. Deputy Michael McGrath has been engaged with this issue over a number of years. For the last four years, it has been one of the topics I have held closest to my heart. I come from the younger generation most affected by negative equity...
- Order of Business (4 Mar 2015) See 2 other results from this debate
Jerry Buttimer: An bhfuil a fhios ag an Taoiseach cathain a bheidh dréachtpholasaí eitlíochta foilsithe? An mbeidh seans againn an polasaí sin, atá i ndréachtfhormáid anois, a phlé sa Teach seo?
- Message from Seanad (26 Feb 2015)
Jerry Buttimer: Seanad Éireann has passed the Garda Síochána (Amendment) (No. 3) Bill 2014 without amendment.
- Topical Issue Debate (26 Feb 2015) See 1 other result from this debate
Jerry Buttimer: The first Topical Issue is in the name of Deputy Martin Ferris.
- Climate Change and Low Carbon Development Bill 2015: Second Stage (Resumed) (26 Feb 2015) See 1 other result from this debate
Jerry Buttimer: Deputies Ruth Coppinger and Paul Murphy wish to share time. Is that agreed? Agreed.
- Children and Family Relationships Bill 2015: Second Stage (Resumed) (25 Feb 2015) See 1 other result from this debate
Jerry Buttimer: The Minister is to be commended on the tremendous achievement of bringing the Children and Family Relationships Bill to the House. I compliment her and also her departmental staff, Conan McKenna, Carol Baxter and Dara Breathnach, on their tremendous work and the courtesy they have extended to many Members of the House when seeking information on the Bill. I pay tribute to the former...
- Topical Issue Matters (18 Feb 2015)
Bernard Durkan: ...N6 Galway city transport project; (10) Deputy Colm Keaveney - the HSE service plan target to reduce the number of young people with mental health problems admitted to adult psychiatric units; (11) Deputy Jerry Buttimer - the need to open the new psychiatric unit at Cork University Hospital; (12) Deputy Michael Moynihan - the need to address funding by EirGrid of Tarbert oil and gas-powered...
- Order of Business (3 Feb 2015)
Jerry Buttimer: One would nearly fit them into a phonebox now.
- Mother and Baby Homes Commission of Investigation: Motion (Resumed) (28 Jan 2015) See 2 other results from this debate
Michael Kitt: Deputy Buttimer is the next speaker and he is sharing his time with Deputy Bannon.
- Topical Issue Debate: Medicinal Products Availability (27 Jan 2015)
Helen McEntee: ...ago. I ask the Minister to facilitate these meetings and to find a solution. I have brought this matter to the attention of the chairman of the Committee on Health and Children, Deputy Jerry Buttimer, who met John and his wife Aileen last week. He has promised to monitor the situation and if progress is not made it would possibly consider bringing the relevant bodies before the...
- Order of Business (21 Jan 2015) See 4 other results from this debate
Jerry Buttimer: You left us.
- Fourth Report of the Constitutional Convention on the Dáil Electoral System: Statements (18 Dec 2014) See 2 other results from this debate
Jerry Buttimer: I thank the Deputy for reminding me that they facilitate such voting in the North too. Voting queues can be seen outside embassies around Dublin and early voting exists in the United States for various elections. This is a measure we should consider because it would be an exciting part of the electoral process and would mean real engagement. The weekend of the Constitutional Convention...
- Road Traffic (No.2) Bill 2014 [Seanad]: Second Stage (Resumed) and Subsequent Stages (18 Dec 2014) See 1 other result from this debate
Paschal Donohoe: .... Deputy Bernard J. Durkan raised the issue of inconsistent speed limits. A review of this issue was published earlier this year and its implementation is under consideration. Deputy Jerry Buttimer also raised the issue of NCT centres, one to which I referred. In the past three hours many Deputies have raised detailed points in a constructive manner. I appreciate the indulgence...
- An Bille um an gCeathrú Leasú is Tríocha ar an mBunreacht (An Ceart chun Féinriarachta Pearsanta agus Sláine Colainne) 2014: An Dara Céim (Atógáil) [Comhaltaí Príobháideacha] - Thirty-fourth Amendment of the Constitution (Right to Personal Autonomy and Bodily Integrity) Bill 2014: Second Stage (Resumed) [Private Members] (17 Dec 2014)
Jerry Buttimer: In welcoming this debate, I will begin by thanking Deputy Clare Daly for putting this Private Members’ Bill before the House. It proposes to remove the eighth amendment to the Constitution and will create a new provision in it. If it is the will of the people, deleting Article 43.3.3° will remove the right to life of the mother whose life is threatened by her pregnancy and,...
- Leaders' Questions (17 Dec 2014)
Jerry Buttimer: The heave is on.
- Water Services Bill 2014: Committee Stage (Resumed) (12 Dec 2014) See 15 other results from this debate
Jerry Buttimer: There are a lot of independents on boards.
- Water Services Bill 2014: Committee Stage (Resumed) (11 Dec 2014) See 70 other results from this debate
Jerry Buttimer: To clarify, I was in the Chair at that time. Deputy Healy's proposal was not in accordance with Standing Orders. The only proposal that is valid is the one put forward by Deputy Higgins.
- Order of Business (9 Dec 2014) See 3 other results from this debate
Jerry Buttimer: There is a proposal from Government to review national aviation policy. In the light of the proposal, is it possible for the Whips to arrange for a debate in the House on aviation policy, with particular emphasis on Cork Airport?
- Confidence in Taoiseach and Government: Motion (9 Dec 2014)
Jerry Buttimer: Is this one you heard earlier?