Thursday, 31 March 2022
Ceisteanna ar Sonraíodh Uain Dóibh - Priority Questions
- Health Service Executive (8 speeches)
1. To ask the Minister for Health his plans to ensure the recommencement of reports by the HSE pursuant to section 13 of the Disability Act 2005; and if he will make a statement on the matter....
- National Maternity Hospital (7 speeches)
2. To ask the Minister for Health the way he plans to reconcile the requirements for full healthcare for women, including termination of pregnancy, in the new national maternity hospital if it is...
- Health Services Staff (16 speeches)
3. To ask the Minister for Health if he will offer a job guarantee to health and social care graduates; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [16793/22]
- Covid-19 Pandemic (7 speeches)
4. To ask the Minister for Health the steps that are being taken to provide long Covid services across the country; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [16430/22]
- Disability Services (7 speeches)
5. To ask the Minister for Health his plans to ensure access to services for children with disabilities; his plans to fully staff children’s disability network teams and to fully establish...