Friday, 3 December 2021
Ceisteanna ar Sonraíodh Uain Dóibh - Priority Questions
- Health Services (7 speeches)
91. To ask the Minister for Health his plans for addressing the problems in paediatric orthopaedic services; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [59111/21]
- Health Services (9 speeches)
92. To ask the Minister for Health if his Department has conducted a study on the impact of lockdowns on cancer services including diagnostic and treatment services; and if he will make a...
- Hospital Procedures (10 speeches)
93. To ask the Minister for Health the number of hospital appointments including but not limited to elective surgeries which have been cancelled due to capacity constraints and particularly the...
- Disability Services (8 speeches)
The next question is in the name of Deputy Pauline Tully and her substitute is Deputy Thomas Gould.