Tuesday, 21 September 2021
Ceisteanna Eile - Other Questions
- Covid-19 Pandemic Supports (20 speeches)
6. To ask the Minister for Finance the number of companies in counties Carlow and Kilkenny that have registered under the business resumption support scheme. [44780/21]
- Insurance Industry (9 speeches)
7. To ask the Minister for Finance if he is satisfied that insurance premiums are being successfully reduced for motorists, businesses and other users in line with the revision of guidelines for...
- Tax Code (12 speeches)
8. To ask the Minister for Finance his position in respect of the OECD corporation tax reform process; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [44840/21]
- Housing Schemes (12 speeches)
9. To ask the Minister for Finance if consideration will be given to extending the help-to-buy incentive until 31 December 2022. [44723/21]
- Remote Working (16 speeches)
10. To ask the Minister for Finance the tax incentives and measures that are currently being considered to support continued remote and flexible working options; the potential impact of the...
- Credit Unions (9 speeches)
12. To ask the Minister for Finance the steps he is taking to fulfil the programme for Government commitment to review the policy framework within which credit unions operate. [44839/21]