Thursday, 14 February 2019
Ceisteanna Eile - Other Questions
- Corporation Tax (5 speeches)
6. To ask the Minister for Finance if consideration will be given to establishing another review on the sustainability of corporation tax receipts along the lines of the Coffey review; and if he...
- Credit Union Lending (9 speeches)
7. To ask the Minister for Finance the steps he is taking and the progress made in establishing a mechanism that would allow and facilitate funds from an organisation (details supplied) be...
- Tax Code (7 speeches)
8. To ask the Minister for Finance if the report on the impact of the increase in betting tax to date will be accelerated in view of the reported impact this measure is having on the sector. [7339/19]
- Crime Prevention (7 speeches)
9. To ask the Minister for Finance the additional measures he plans to implement to counteract cross-Border smuggling and illicit trade in fuel, tobacco and drink products; and if he will make a...
- Film Industry Tax Reliefs (7 speeches)
10. To ask the Minister for Finance if a progress report will be provided on his plans to ensure the requirement to provide quality employment and training as a condition for receiving section...
- Insurance Costs (7 speeches)
11. To ask the Minister for Finance when the working group on the cost of insurance will complete its work. [7353/19]
- Fiscal Policy (6 speeches)
13. To ask the Minister for Finance if a move away from unanimity on tax matters at EU level will be opposed; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [7310/19]