Thursday, 14 February 2019
Ceisteanna - Questions - Ceisteanna ar Sonraíodh Uain Dóibh - Priority Questions
- Brexit Preparations (7 speeches)
1. To ask the Minister for Finance the status of preparedness for all Brexit scenarios from a customs perspective; the steps being taken by his Department and the agencies under his remit; and if...
- EU Directives (7 speeches)
2. To ask the Minister for Finance if Ireland will oppose the legislative package of the European Commission, which includes the non-performing loans directive. [7513/19]
- Corporation Tax (7 speeches)
3. To ask the Minister for Finance if an independent assessment will be commissioned on the sustainability of Ireland's corporation tax receipts for the period 2020 to 2030, inclusive, in view of...
- Departmental Consultations (19 speeches)
4. To ask the Minister for Finance the expenditure details for all consultancy or audit services provided to his Department by a company (details supplied) from 2015 to 2018 and to date in 2019;...