Wednesday, 12 July 2023
- Prelude (0 speeches)
Chuaigh an Leas-Cheann Comhairle i gceannas ar 9.12 a.m.
- Ábhair Shaincheisteanna Tráthúla - Topical Issue Matters (1 speech)
I wish to advise the House of the following matters in respect of which notice has been given under Standing Order 37 and the name of the Member in each case: Deputy Brian Stanley - to discuss...
- Saincheisteanna Tráthúla - Topical Issue Debate (0 speeches)
- Strategic Infrastructure (4 speeches)
I thank the Minister of State, Deputy Peter Burke, for being here. This has been a very long-running saga in the west, and in my constituency of Galway East in particular. What is deeply...
- Housing Schemes (4 speeches)
I thank the Office of the Ceann Comhairle for selecting this topic and I thank the Minister of State, Deputy Burke, for being present to respond. This topic arises as a result of a family...
- Message from Select Committee (1 speech)
The Select Committee on Justice has completed its consideration of the Gambling Regulation Bill 2022 and has made amendments thereto.
- Saincheisteanna Tráthúla (Atógáil) - Topical Issue Debate (Resumed) (0 speeches)
- Housing Schemes (6 speeches)
I thank the Minister of State for taking this matter, which relates to an issue over which residents of the Noonan's Road area are tearing their hair out. We talk about Noonan's Road, but we are...
- Nursing Homes (4 speeches)
Gabhaim buíochas leis an Aire Stáit. Tá a fhios agam nach bhfuil an tAire Stáit sa Roinn Sláinte in ann a bheith anseo inniu. Is mór an trua é sin ach tuigim...
- Investment in Football: Motion [Private Members] (39 speeches)
I move: That Dáil Éireann: recognises that: — football, the "beautiful game", is the most popular sport in the world, and the number one participation team sport in Ireland...
- Ceisteanna ó Cheannairí - Leaders' Questions (69 speeches)
Gabhaim buíochas leis an gCeann Comhairle. Inné, rinne an Taoiseach tráchtanna a rinne iarracht locht na géarchéime tithíochta a aistriú ón Rialtas go...
- Ceisteanna ar Reachtaíocht a Gealladh - Questions on Promised Legislation (77 speeches)
Yesterday I raised the issue of the national children's hospital with the Taoiseach and the need to have it built and open for the children of Ireland. It has been delayed time and again and is...
- Gnó na Dála - Business of Dáil (3 speeches)
Before moving to the next business, I draw the House’s attention to the fact that sitting before me and clerking in the House for the last time today is Derek Dignam. Derek has been in...
- Planning and Development (Amendment) Bill 2023: First Stage (5 speeches)
I move: That leave be given to introduce a Bill entitled an Act to amend the Planning and Development Act 2000; to provide An Bord Pleanála with powers, functions and duties in relation to...
- Planning and Development (Fees for Certain Applications) Regulations 2023: Motion (8 speeches)
I move: That Dáil Éireann approves the following Regulations in draft: Planning and Development (Fees for Certain Applications) Regulations 2023, a copy of which has been laid in...
- Planning and Development (Amendment) (No. XX) Regulations 2023: (1 speech)
I move: That Dáil Éireann approves the following Regulations in draft: Planning and Development (Amendment) (No. XX) Regulations 2023, a copy of which has been laid in draft form...
- Planning and Development (Exempted Development) (No. 4) Regulations 2023: (7 speeches)
I move: That Dáil Éireann approves the following Regulations in draft: Planning and Development (Exempted Development) (No. 4) Regulations 2023, a copy of which has been laid in...
- Ceisteanna - Questions (0 speeches)
- Departmental Advertising (16 speeches)
1. To ask the Taoiseach how much his Department has spent on public relations in each of the past ten years, and to date in 2023. [32080/23]
- European Council (16 speeches)
6. To ask the Taoiseach if he will report on this attendance at the recent European Council meeting. [32445/23]
- Constitutional Amendments (10 speeches)
16. To ask the Taoiseach if he will report on his plan for constitutional amendments. [32201/23]
- European Council Meeting: Statements, Questions and Answers (33 speeches)
I attended a meeting of the European Council on 29 and 30 June in Brussels. The agenda covered Ukraine, economic issues, security and defence, migration and external relations. The Minister of...
- Criminal Justice (Miscellaneous Provisions) Bill 2022: From the Seanad (36 speeches)
I dtús báire, there is a request from the Minister to make corrections of a typological nature to the Bill.
- Garda Síochána (Recording Devices) Bill 2022: Report and Final Stages (31 speeches)
Amendments Nos. 1 to 4, inclusive, are related and may be discussed together.
- Gnó na Dála - Business of Dáil (18 speeches)
It is proposed, notwithstanding the Order of the Dáil of yesterday, that the proceedings on Report and Final Stages of the Policing, Security and Community Safety Bill 2023 shall, if not...
- Policing, Security and Community Safety Bill 2023: Report and Final Stages (147 speeches)
Amendments Nos. 1, 3 to 5, inclusive, 7, 11, 13, 26 to 33, inclusive, 51 to 56, inclusive, 59, 63, 64, and 78 to 82, inclusive, are related and will be discussed together.
- European Defence Agency Projects: Motion (Resumed) (1 speech)
The following motion was moved by the Minister of State at the Department of Foreign Affairs, Deputy Peter Burke, on Thursday, 6 June 2023:
- Housing and Homelessness: Motion (Resumed) [Private Members] (1 speech)
The following motion was moved by Deputy Matt Carthy on 11 July 2023: