Wednesday, 1 March 2023
- Prelude (0 speeches)
Chuaigh an Leas-Cheann Comhairle i gceannas ar 9.12 a.m.
- Ábhair Shaincheisteanna Tráthúla - Topical Issue Matters (1 speech)
I wish to advise the House of the following matters in respect of which notice has been given under Standing Order 37 and the name of the Member in each case: Deputy Neasa Hourigan - to discuss...
- Saincheisteanna Tráthúla - Topical Issue Debate (0 speeches)
- Hospital Overcrowding (4 speeches)
The number of people who lingered on trolleys in University Hospital Limerick, UHL, last month was 1,561. The figure for the same month last year was 1,498, so the Minister for Health is again...
- Covid-19 Pandemic (4 speeches)
In some ways, the matter I want to talk about - the ongoing issue of long Covid and how it affects healthcare workers - is related to the pressure that we see in emergency departments and...
- School Accommodation (4 speeches)
This morning I would like to discuss Blessington Community College and its accommodation needs, not just for the upcoming school year but also in the future. Blessington Community College is the...
- Special Educational Needs (4 speeches)
On numerous occasions, I have raised the availability of autism spectrum disorder, ASD, classes and the challenges faced by parents in accessing those classes for their children. In my county of...
- Future of Regional Pre-Hospital Emergency Care: Motion [Private Members] (32 speeches)
I move: That Dáil Éireann: acknowledges that: — pre-hospital emergency care services in Ireland are changing with the growing and ageing population, and a holistic...
- Ceisteanna ó Cheannairí - Leaders' Questions (40 speeches)
This morning, the Irish Examiner reported that up to 6,000 patients in County Waterford and the south east are in a living nightmare due to an extraordinarily long wait for their cancer test...
- Ceisteanna ar Pholasaí nó ar Reachtaíocht - Questions on Policy or Legislation (60 speeches, 1 comment)
I am literally raging that I have to raise this with the Taoiseach again. It appears that the Minister for Children, Equality, Disability, Integration and Youth, Deputy O'Gorman, still intends...
- Estimates for Public Services 2023 (1 speech)
I move the following Further Revised Estimates: Vote 16 — Tailte Éireann (Further Revised Estimate) That a sum not exceeding €84,104,000 be granted to defray the charge which...
- Ceisteanna - Questions (0 speeches)
- Departmental Functions (17 speeches)
1. To ask the Taoiseach if he will report on the work of the social policy and public service reform division of his Department. [8212/23]
- Defence Forces (11 speeches)
8. To ask the Taoiseach if he will report on the work of the high-level steering board, chaired by the Secretary General of his Department, to oversee the implementation of the high-level action...
- National Security Committee (13 speeches)
13. To ask the Taoiseach the membership and terms of reference of the national security committee chaired by the Secretary General of his Department. [8123/23]
- Cabinet Committees (10 speeches)
18. To ask the Taoiseach when the Cabinet committee on the environment and climate change will next meet. [9797/23]
- Credit Union (Amendment) Bill 2022 [Seanad]: Second Stage (Resumed) (31 speeches)
Question again proposed: "That the Bill be now read a Second Time."
- Courts and Civil Law (Miscellaneous Provisions) Bill 2022: Report and Final Stages (35 speeches)
Amendments Nos. 1 and 14 to 21, inclusive, are related and may be discussed together.
- Central Bank (Individual Accountability Framework) Bill 2022: From the Seanad (8 speeches)
The Dáil went into Committee to consider amendments from the Seanad.
- Regulation of Lobbying (Amendment) Bill 2022: Report Stage (5 speeches)
Amendment No. 1 has been ruled out of order.
- Visit of Maltese Delegation (1 speech)
Before I ask the Minister to respond, I ask Members to extend a warm céad míle fáilte to a large and very welcome delegation from Malta, which has joined us in the Distinguished...
- Regulation of Lobbying (Amendment) Bill 2022: Report Stage (Resumed) and Final Stage (10 speeches)
Debate resumed on amendment No. 2: - (Deputy Róisín Shortall).
- Equality (Miscellaneous Provisions) Bill 2021: Second Stage (Resumed) [Private Members] (2 speeches)
The following motion was moved by Deputy Violet-Anne Wynne on 23 February 2023: "That the Bill be now read a Second Time."
- National Ambulance Service: Motion (Resumed) [Private Members] (1 speech)
The following motion was moved by Deputy David Cullinane on Tuesday, 28 February 2023: