Wednesday, 7 July 2021
- Prelude (0 speeches)
Chuaigh an Leas-Cheann Comhairle i gceannas ar 9.12 a.m.
- Ábhair Shaincheisteanna Tráthúla - Topical Issue Matters (1 speech)
I wish to advise the House of the following matters in respect of which notice has been given under Standing Order 37 and the name of the Member in each case: (1) Deputy Darren O'Rourke - to...
- Saincheisteanna Tráthúla - Topical Issue Debate (0 speeches)
- Telecommunications Services (4 speeches)
I thank the Minister of State, Deputy Robert Troy. I want to raise the growing problem of scam phone calls and text messages, which have become widespread in the past few weeks, as he will no...
- Broadband Infrastructure (4 speeches)
I want to draw the Minister of State's attention to the fact that rural Ireland is still being left behind in the provision of a proper broadband network. In doing so, I recognise the amount of...
- Water Quality (4 speeches)
I want to raise the issue of the Barndarrig "do not consume" water notice. I raised it on 20 May and on that day the Minister of State said Irish Water is installing equipment at the water...
- Post Office Network: Motion [Private Members] (38 speeches)
I move: That Dáil Éireann: recognises: — the views of the members of Dáil Éireann as outlined during the private members’ debate of the 21st October, 2020;...
- Ceisteanna ó Cheannairí - Leaders' Questions (35 speeches)
I have made the case to the Taoiseach on countless occasions that the half measures he has introduced to rein in cuckoo funds are woefully inadequate and simply will not work. Apartments, which...
- Ceisteanna ar Reachtaíocht a Gealladh - Questions on Promised Legislation (79 speeches)
Will the Taoiseach inform us what the final cost of the new national children's hospital will be? Just over €1.4 billion was the amount agreed at Cabinet but it emerged today at a joint...
- Proposed Approval by Dáil Éireann of the Technological Universities Act 2018 (Section 36) (Appointed Day) Order 2021: Motion (1 speech)
I move: That Dáil Éireann approves the following Order in draft: Technological Universities Act 2018 (Section 36) (Appointed Day) Order 2021, copies of which have been laid in...
- Ceisteanna - Questions (0 speeches)
- Cabinet Committees (63 speeches)
1. To ask the Taoiseach when the Cabinet committee dealing with housing will next meet. [33500/21]
- European Council (17 speeches)
11. To ask the Taoiseach the outcome of discussions at the recent European Council concerning EU relations with Russia. [34647/21]
- Citizens' Assembly (8 speeches)
17. To ask the Taoiseach if he will report on progress towards implementing the citizens' assemblies committed to in the programme for Government. [34836/21]
- Education (Student and Parent Charter) Bill 2019 [Seanad]: Second Stage (23 speeches)
I move: "That the Bill be now read a Second Time." I am pleased to be in a position to bring the Bill to the House. The Bill has been passed by the Seanad, where it received cross-party support....
- CervicalCheck Tribunal (Amendment) Bill 2021: Second Stage (21 speeches)
I move: "That the Bill be now read a Second Time." We are here today to introduce the CervicalCheck Tribunal (Amendment) Bill 2021 to Dáil Éireann. I begin by thanking my...
- CervicalCheck Tribunal (Amendment) Bill 2021: Committee and Remaining Stages (29 speeches)
- Workplace Relations (Miscellaneous Provisions) Bill 2021: Committee and Remaining Stages (10 speeches)
Sections 1 to 3, inclusive, agreed to.
- Companies (Rescue Process for Small and Micro Companies) Bill 2021: Committee and Remaining Stages (42 speeches)
Sections 1 and 2 agreed to.
- Gender Pay Gap Information Bill 2019: From the Seanad (7 speeches)
The Dáil went into Committee to consider amendments from the Seanad.
- Air Navigation and Transport Bill 2020: Report and Final Stages (2 speeches)
As there are no Report Stage amendments, we will proceed to Fifth Stage.
- Finance (Covid-19 and Miscellaneous Provisions) Bill 2021: Committee and Remaining Stages (34 speeches)
Sections 1 to 3, inclusive, agreed to.
- Planning and Development (Amendment) (No. 3) Bill 2021: Committee and Remaining Stages (13 speeches)
Section 1 agreed to.
- Ban on Rent Increases Bill 2021: Second Stage (Resumed) [Private Members] (1 speech)
The following motion was moved by Deputy Ó Broin on 6 July 2021: "That the Bill be now read a Second Time."
- The Post Office Network: Motion (Resumed) [Private Members] (1 speech)
The following motion was moved by Deputy Canney on Wednesday, 7July2021: That Dáil Éireann: