Wednesday, 26 May 2021
- Prelude (0 speeches)
Chuaigh an Leas-Cheann Comhairle i gceannas ar 9.12 a.m.
- Saincheisteanna Tráthúla - Topical Issue Debate (0 speeches)
- Heritage Sites (9 speeches)
I thank the Leas-Cheann Comhairle. In 2010 a tentative list of sites for designation to UNESCO world heritage status was put forward by this State. Unfortunately, nothing very much happened...
- Rental Sector (5 speeches)
Deputy Sherlock might assist the House in regaining some of the time lost.
- Employment Rights (6 speeches)
The women of the Dáil and the Seanad are shouting about this matter. They are shouting for a complete rethink regarding the narrative of miscarriage and how we care for those who experience...
- Invasive Species Policy (5 speeches)
I thank the Leas-Cheann Comhairle for the opportunity to raise this very important issue. Last week my attention was drawn to a very serious and concerning issue, namely the discovery of black...
- Independent Beef Regulator: Motion [Private Members] (29 speeches)
I move: “That Dáil Éireann: recognises: — theProgramme for Government: Our Shared Future acknowledgement that beef farmers have experienced serious hardship and...
- Ceisteanna ó Cheannairí - Leaders' Questions (31 speeches)
I extend my solidarity and good wishes to the two members of An Garda Síochána who were shot and injured in the course of their duties last night in Whitechapel in Blanchardstown here...
- Ceisteanna ar Reachtaíocht a Gealladh - Questions on Promised Legislation (38 speeches)
Before we begin, I ask for Deputies co-operation. If I get their co-operation, I will not have to keep interrupting and they will not lose time.
- Ceisteanna - Questions (0 speeches)
- Departmental Programmes (21 speeches)
1. To ask the Taoiseach if he will report on the ESRI and shared island unit publication on economic and social opportunities for increased co-operation on a shared island. [27998/21]
- Cabinet Committees (21 speeches)
10. To ask the Taoiseach when the Cabinet committee that addresses matters relating to equality last met. [28337/21]
- Health and Criminal Justice (Covid-19) (Amendment) Bill 2021 [Seanad]: Second Stage (55 speeches)
I move: "That the Bill be now read a Second Time."
- Estimates for Public Services 2021: Message from Select Committee (1 speech)
The Select Committee on Social Protection, Rural and Community Development and the Islands has completed its consideration of the following Revised Estimates for public services for the service...
- Criminal Justice (Perjury and Related Offences) Bill 2018 [Seanad]: Report and Final Stages (9 speeches)
I move amendment No. 1: In page 7, to delete line 31, and in page 8, to delete line 1. These provisions, which substantially affect other Acts, are not normally included in the general...
- Public Service Pay Bill 2020: Report and Final Stages (6 speeches)
Amendment No. 1 has been ruled out of order.
- Annexation of Palestine: Motion (Resumed) [Private Members] (1 speech)
The following motion was moved by Deputy John Brady on Tuesday, 25 May 2021: