Thursday, 4 June 2020
- Prelude (0 speeches)
Chuaigh an Ceann Comhairle i gceannas ar 12 meán lae
- Gnó na Dála - Business of Dáil (1 speech)
Before proceeding, the House must agree the arrangements for next week's proceedings of the Special Committee on Covid-19 Response. Those arrangements were notified in the report of the Business...
- Covid-19 (Taoiseach): Statements (27 speeches)
Every day there is some good news with the declining number of new cases, but it is tempered by sadness and grief at the loss of more lives. Although the numbers are small, every single one is...
- Covid-19 (Education and Skills): Statements (83 speeches)
Iarraim ar an Aire a ráiteas oscailte a thabhairt dúinn ar dtús. Tá deich nóiméad aige.
- Covid-19 (Health): Statements (86 speeches)
We now move to the statement by the Minister for Health on Covid-19 and questions and answers on Covid-19. The Minister has ten minutes for his opening statement. After that the usual order...
- Covid-19 (Justice and Equality): Statements (60 speeches)
We now move to the statement by the Minister for Justice and Equality on Covid-19 as it relates to community policing, to be followed by questions and answers.