Thursday, 28 September 2017
- Prelude (0 speeches)
Chuaigh an Leas-Cheann Comhairle i gceannas ar 12 noon
- Leaders' Questions (18 speeches)
Approximately 11,000 teachers have qualified since 2011 and are on pay scales lower than those of their colleagues who qualified prior to that year. Over the next 12 months, demographic...
- Questions on Promised Legislation (72 speeches)
Before we move on to promised legislation, let me say something to all Members as some can be very clever and try to circumvent the rules. We have only 15 minutes and I wish to accommodate as...
- Business of Dáil (9 speeches)
I move:That, pursuant to Standing Order 27E(8), No. 10a, motion re referral of the Eighth Report of the Convention on the Constitution to the Joint Committee on Finance, Public Expenditure and...
- Eighth Report of the Convention on the Constitution: Referral to Joint Committee (3 speeches)
We now deal with a motion re the referral of the eighth report of the Convention on the Constitution to the Joint Committee on Finance, Public Expenditure and Reform, and Taoiseach. I call on...
- Wind Turbine Regulation Bill 2016: Second Stage (Resumed) [Private Members] (1 speech)
I must now deal with a postponed division relating to Second Stage of the Wind Turbine Regulation Bill 2016, taken on Thursday, 21 September 2017. On the question, "That the Bill be now read a...
- Flooding in County Donegal: Motion (Resumed) (2 speeches)
The following motion was moved by Deputy Charlie McConalogue on Tuesday, 26 September 2017:
- Housing: Motion (Resumed) [Private Members] (2 speeches)
The following motion was moved by Deputy Eoin Ó Broin on Wednesday, 28 September 2017:
- Water Services Bill 2017: Second Stage (Resumed) (51 speeches)
Question again proposed: "That the Bill be now read a Second Time."
- Ceisteanna - Questions - Priority Questions (0 speeches)
- Health Care Policy (9 speeches)
1. To ask the Minister for Health the action his Department is taking to implement the Sláintecare report. [41051/17]
- HSE Staff Recruitment (9 speeches)
2. To ask the Minister for Health the vacancy rates for consultants, doctors, nurses and midwives in the HSE; and his plans to fill those vacancies while also retaining existing staff in the HSE....
- Mental Health Services (6 speeches)
3. To ask the Minister for Health his views on the Mental Health Commission’s call for it to be given powers to regulate community-based care services. [41052/17]
- Mental Health Services Provision (9 speeches)
4. To ask the Minister for Health when the closed beds in the Linn Dara facility in Cherry Orchard will be reopened; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [41005/17]
- Hospitals Building Programme (7 speeches)
5. To ask the Minister for Health further to Parliamentary Question No. 136 of 21 June 2017, the progress that has been made on the relevant plan and the options appraisal in view of his...
- Other Questions (0 speeches)
- Respite Care Services Data (15 speeches)
6. To ask the Minister for Health the number of hours of respite care offered to families of children with disabilities in the first nine months of 2017 as compared with the first nine months of...
- Home Care Packages (10 speeches)
7. To ask the Minister for Health his plans to expand the provision of home care services that are provided directly by State bodies; if future funding will continue to be disproportionately...
- Hospital Waiting Lists (14 speeches)
8. To ask the Minister for Health the reason the 18-month target for outpatient appointments set by his predecessor has yet to be met at Sligo University Hospital. [40988/17]
- Mental Health Services Provision (7 speeches)
9. To ask the Minister for Health further to Question No. 468 of 20 September 2017, if he will clarify the proposal to locate the community mental health team base at a site at Dangan, Galway;...
- Psychological Assessments Waiting Times (7 speeches)
10. To ask the Minister for Health the number of persons waiting for psychology appointments in primary care; and the number waiting more than a year. [40960/17]
- Hospital Waiting Lists (9 speeches)
11. To ask the Minister for Health if he will report on the progress regarding the commitments he made in respect of reducing surgery waiting times for children with scoliosis; and if he will...
- Hospital Waiting Lists Data (7 speeches)
12. To ask the Minister for Health the number of persons on waiting lists who were due to receive scheduled treatment during October, November and December 2017 and who have been notified that...
- Medicinal Products Availability (11 speeches)
13. To ask the Minister for Health when life-saving drugs (details supplied) will be made available to people here. [40782/17]
- Business of Dáil (1 speech)
I wish to announce for the information of the House that Deputy Joan Collins has replaced Deputy Mick Wallace as the Independents 4 Change member of the Joint Committee on the Future of Mental...
- Topical Issue Matters (1 speech)
I wish to advise the House of the following matters in respect of which notice has been given under Standing Order 29A and the name of the Member in each case: (1) Deputy Frank O'Rourke - the...
- Topical Issue Debate (0 speeches)
- Bord na Móna (10 speeches)
It was with grave concern that we learned of Bord na Móna's plans to invest €60 million in the construction of a plant in Georgia in the United States. It seems that the woodchip...
- Drug Treatment Programmes Availability (4 speeches)
It is nice to have the opportunity to speak about this issue again with the Minister of State, but I am disappointed there has been no movement regarding drug treatment services or the setting up...
- Hospital Charges (4 speeches)
In recent weeks a letter has been sent out by the HSE to haemochromatosis patients throughout County Louth informing them of a new charge to attend appointments in the venesection clinic. As and...
- Hospital Facilities (5 speeches)
I will take this Topical Issue on behalf of the Minister for Health.
- Report of Joint Committee on Justice and Equality on Immigration, Asylum and the Refugee Crisis: Motion (50 speeches, 2 comments)
I call on the Chairman of the joint committee to move the motion. He has 15 minutes in which to make his contribution.