Wednesday, 14 June 2017
- Prelude (0 speeches)
Chuaigh an Ceann Comhairle i gceannas ar 12 noon
- Resignation of Taoiseach (2 speeches)
I understand the Taoiseach has a statement to make by way of information to the House.
- Nomination of Taoiseach (3 speeches)
Tairgim:Go n-ainmneoidh Dáil Éireann an Teachta Leo Varadkar le bheith ceaptha ag an Uachtarán mar Thaoiseach. I move:That Dáil Éireann nominate Deputy Leo Varadkar for...
- Business of Dáil (2 speeches)
It is proposed, notwithstanding anything in Standing Orders, that No. 1, in relation to the proceedings on the nomination of Taoiseach, the following arrangements will apply: the speeches of a...
- Nomination of Taoiseach (Resumed) (65 speeches)
Atairgeadh an cheist: "Go n-ainmneoidh Dáil Éireann an Teachta Leo Varadkar chun a cheaptha ag an Uachtarán mar Thaoiseach." Question again proposed: "That Dáil Éireann...
- Business of Dáil (9 speeches)
I call the Government Chief Whip, Deputy Regina Doherty.
- Allocation of Time: Motion (1 speech)
I move:That, notwithstanding anything in Standing Orders:(1) The following arrangements shall apply in relation to the approval of nominations by the Taoiseach of other members of the Government:...
- Appointment of Taoiseach and Nomination of Members of Government (295 speeches)
I call the Taoiseach, Deputy Leo Varadkar, to confirm his appointment as Taoiseach by the President and to move the motion.