Thursday, 15 December 2016
- Prelude (0 speeches)
Chuaigh an Leas-Cheann Comhairle i gceannas ar 10 a.m.
- Business of Dáil (180 speeches)
I understand the Government Whip has a proposal to make.
- Leaders' Questions (36 speeches)
This week, the Health Service Executive service plan for 2017 was published. The introduction reads well as it references expanding services and improving the quality and safety of services but...
- Questions on Proposed Legislation (64 speeches)
As 17 Members are offering, I ask them to be brief. I call Deputy Kelleher.
- Anti-Evictions Bill 2016: First Stage (5 speeches)
I move:That leave be granted to introduce a Bill entitled an Act to amend the Residential Tenancies Act 2004 to provide for greater security of tenure by making all tenancies over two months Part...
- Residential Tenancies (Housing Emergency Measures in the Public Interest) (Amendment) Bill 2016: First Stage (5 speeches)
I move:That leave be granted to introduce a Bill entitled an Act to amend the Residential Tenancies Act 2004; to lessen the effects of the housing, rental and homelessness emergency for the...
- Presentation of Estimates: Motion (1 speech)
I move:That, notwithstanding Standing Order 182 of the Standing Orders of Dáil Éireann relative to Public Business, Revised Estimates for the Public Services for the year ending 31st...
- Standing Orders: Motion (1 speech)
I move:That, in accordance with the recommendation of the sub-Committee on Dáil Reform under Standing Order 107(1)(a), the Standing Orders of Dáil Éireann relative to Public...
- Common Corporate Tax Base: Motion (2 speeches)
I call on the Chairman of the Joint Committee on Finance, Public Expenditure and Reform, and Taoiseach, Deputy McGuinness, to move the motion.
- Social and Affordable Housing Bill 2016: Second Stage (Resumed) [Private Members] (1 speech)
The following motion was moved by Deputy Jan O'Sullivan on Thursday, 8 December 2016:
- Flood Prevention Measures: Motion (Resumed) [Private Members] (3 speeches)
The following motion was moved by Deputy Eugene Murphy on Tuesday, 13 December 2016:
- Horse and Greyhound Racing Fund Regulations 2016: Motion (Resumed) (1 speech)
- Broadcasting (Amendment) Bill 2016: Second Stage (Resumed) [Private Members] (1 speech)
I must now deal with a postponed division relating to the Broadcasting (Amendment) Bill 2016 taken on Wednesday, 14 December 2016. On the question, "That the Bill be now read a Second Time", a...
- Council of Europe: Appointment of Representatives (12 speeches)
I wish to inform the House that the following persons have been selected and nominated as representatives and alternatives from Ireland to the Parliamentary Assembly of the Council of Europe...
- Business of Dáil (7 speeches)
I call on the Chief Whip to outline the proposals for the taking of the business of the House.
- Road Traffic Bill 2016 [Seanad]: Report Stage (Resumed) and Final Stage (74 speeches)
Debate resumed on amendment No. 7. - (Deputy Thomas P. Broughan)
- Planning and Development (Housing) and Residential Tenancies Bill 2016: Order for Report Stage (1 speech)
I move: "That Report Stage be taken now."
- Planning and Development (Housing) and Residential Tenancies Bill 2016: Report Stage (369 speeches)
Amendments Nos. 1, 54 to 58, inclusive, 60 to 64, inclusive, 66 to 68, inclusive, 111 and 113 are related and may be discussed together by agreement.
- Business of Dáil (45 speeches)
It is proposed, notwithstanding anything in the order of the Dáil today, that Second Stage of the Health (Pricing and Supply of Medical Goods) (Amendment) Bill 2016 shall not be taken tomorrow.
- Message from Seanad (1 speech)
Seanad Éireann has passed the Appropriation Bill 2016 without recommendation and the Health Insurance (Amendment) Bill 2016 without amendment.