Friday, 6 May 2016
- Prelude (0 speeches)
Chuaigh an Ceann Comhairle i gceannas ar 12 noon
- Business of Dáil (2 speeches)
It is proposed to take No. 1, nomination of Taoiseach (resumed). It is proposed, notwithstanding anything in Standing Orders, that the arrangements for the nomination of Taoiseach shall be as...
- Nomination of Taoiseach (Resumed) (159 speeches)
I will now take nominations for the Office of Taoiseach.
- Business of Dáil (4 speeches)
For the information of the House, I propose, notwithstanding the previous order of the day, that with the approval of the House the sitting be suspended for a further 45 minutes.
- Business of Dáil (5 speeches)
It is proposed, notwithstanding anything in Standing Orders that: the proceedings on No. 2, approval of nomination of other members of the Government, shall be brought to a conclusion after three...
- Appointment of Taoiseach and Nomination of Members of Government: Motion (235 speeches)
B'áil liom cead a chur in iúl, mar eolas don Dáil, gur chuir mé m'ainmniú mar Thaoiseach in iúl don Uachtarán agus gur cheap sé mé dá réir....