Tuesday, 14 October 2014
- Prelude (0 speeches)
Chuaigh an Ceann Comhairle i gceannas ar 2.20 p.m.
- Return to Writs: Roscommon-South Leitrim and Dublin South-West - Introduction of New Members (1 speech)
The Clerk Assistant of the Dáil made the following announcements:I gcomhlíonadh Bhuan-Ordú céad is seachtó cúig de na Buan-Orduithe i dtaobh Gnó Phoiblí,...
- Financial Resolutions 2015 - Budget Statement 2015 (319 speeches)
When the Government took office in March 2011, we set out a plan to regain control of Ireland’s fiscal and economic policies, to grow the economy and to get people back to work. Many...
- Allocation of Time: Motion (5 speeches)
I move:That, notwithstanding anything in Standing Orders, the financial motions by the Minister for Finance shall, for the purpose of debate, be moved and decided together in accordance with the...
- Financial Resolutions 2015 - Financial Resolution No. 1: Tobacco Products Tax (40 speeches)
- Financial Resolution No. 2: Refunds of Appropriate Tax to First Time Buyers (77 speeches)
I move:(1) THAT for the purposes of providing for the refund of appropriate tax paid on deposit interest earned by first-time purchasers Chapter 4 of Part 8 of the Taxes Consolidation Act 1997 be...
- Financial Resolution No. 3: General (1 speech)
I move:THAT it is expedient to amend the law relating to customs and inland revenue (including excise) and to make further provision in connection with finance.