Friday, 11 July 2014
- Prelude (0 speeches)
Chuaigh an Leas-Cheann Comhairle i gceannas ar 10.00 a.m.
- Electoral (Amendment) (No. 4) Bill 2014: Second and Subsequent Stages (37 speeches)
I move: "That the Bill be now read a Second Time." The purpose of the Bill before the House today is to provide that the Clerk Assistant of the Dáil will perform the functions of the Clerk...
- Irish Human Rights and Equality Commission Bill 2014: From the Seanad (27 speeches)
The Dáil went into Committee to consider amendments from the Seanad.
- Legal Services Regulation Bill 2011: Report and Final Stages (48 speeches)
Amendment No. 1 is in the name of the Minister. Amendments Nos. 1, 23 to 26, inclusive, and 36 to 38, inclusive, are related. Amendment No. 37 is a logical alternative to amendment No. 36,...
- Court of Appeal Bill 2014: Second Stage (19 speeches)
I move: "That the Bill be now read a Second Time." Deputies will recall that the programme for Government indicated that the necessary steps to create a permanent court of appeal would be taken...
- Business of Dáil (40 speeches)
It is proposed, notwithstanding anything in Standing Orders or the Order of the Dáil of 10 July, that the Dáil shall suspend now for 15 minutes, and the business to be transacted then...
- Nomination of Members of the Government: Motion (173 speeches)
I move: That Dáil Éireann approves the nominations by the Taoiseach of Minister of State, Deputy Paschal Donohoe, Deputy Heather Humphreys, and Ministers of State, Deputies Alan Kelly,...
- Court of Appeal Bill 2014: Second Stage (Resumed) (5 speeches)
Question again proposed: "That the Bill be now read a Second Time."