Tuesday, 22 November 2011
- Prelude (0 speeches)
Chuaigh an Ceann Comhairle i gceannas ar 2.00 p.m.
- Priority Questions (0 speeches)
- Export Trade (5 speeches)
Question 56: To ask the Minister for Jobs; Enterprise and Innovation if he will list the measures he has introduced to increase exports to BRIC countries; and if he will make a statement on...
- Economic Competitiveness (6 speeches)
Question 57: To ask the Minister for Jobs; Enterprise and Innovation if he will detail an assessment of the cost to our competitiveness and employment levels of the continued implementation...
- Job Creation (6 speeches)
Question 58: To ask the Minister for Jobs; Enterprise and Innovation if, in view of the numbers of unemployed remaining consistently over 440,000, achieving full employment is the aim of his...
- SME Sector (21 speeches)
Question 59: To ask the Minister for Jobs; Enterprise and Innovation if he will announce measures to tackle the credit shortfall faced by businesses here, particularly the small and medium...
- Job Creation (8 speeches)
Question 60: To ask the Minister for Jobs; Enterprise and Innovation the initiatives, policies and or steps he has taken or will take to tackle the unemployment crisis in County Kerry which...
- Other Questions (0 speeches)
- Cloud Computing (13 speeches)
Question 61: To ask the Minister for Jobs; Enterprise and Innovation when the Cloud Computing Implementation Group held its most recent meeting; when he expects to receive proposals from the...
- Job Protection (2 speeches)
Question 62: To ask the Minister for Jobs; Enterprise and Innovation the progress made to date on protecting employment at Bank of America, Carrick on Shannon, County Leitrim; and if he will...
- Credit Guarantee Scheme (23 speeches)
Question 63: To ask the Minister for Jobs; Enterprise and Innovation if he will provide information on the proposed partial loan guarantee scheme; if he will elaborate on whether the scheme...
- Proposed Legislation (10 speeches)
Question 64: To ask the Minister for Jobs; Enterprise and Innovation his plans to upgrade the current partnership law; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [36056/11]
- Job Creation (23 speeches)
Question 65: To ask the Minister for Jobs; Enterprise and Innovation the number of jobs that could be created with an additional €3.1 billion per annum. [35942/11]
- Leaders' Questions (103 speeches)
A few weeks ago, the Taoiseach announced in terms of the budgetary process "What I intend to do this year is very different to ... any other budget to date". We did not quite understand what he...
- Ceisteanna - Questions (Resumed) (0 speeches)
- Carbon Trading (16 speeches)
Question 1: To ask the Taoiseach the way the commitment in the programme for Government of making Ireland a leading player in the global carbon market and a centre of excellence in the...
- Official Engagements (119 speeches)
Question 2: To ask the Taoiseach the contact he has had with European leaders since the EU summit on 23 October 2011. [34014/11]
- Order of Business (201 speeches)
It is proposed to take No. 11, Property Services (Regulation) Bill 2009 [Seanad] - Order for Report and Report and Final Stages; No. 12, National Tourism Development Authority (Amendment) Bill...
- An Bille um an Naoú Leasú is Fiche ar an mBunreacht (Uimh. 2) 2011: An Dara Céim (Atógáil) | Twenty-Ninth Amendment of the Constitution (No. 2) Bill 2011: Second Stage (Resumed) (1 speech)
On the Twenty-Ninth Amendment of the Constitution (No 2) Bill 2011 a division was challenged last Friday. In accordance with Standing Order 117A(4) that division must be taken now.
- Topical Issue Matters (1 speech)
I wish to advise the House of the following matters in respect of which notice has been given under Standing Order 27A and the name of the Member in each case: (1) Deputy Éamon Ó Cuív - an gá...
- Topical Issue Debate (0 speeches)
- Fisheries Protection (4 speeches)
I thank the Ceann Comhairle's office for selecting this item. It is my first time to raise such an issue and I welcome the attendance of the Minister for Agriculture, Food and the Marine to...
- Services for People with Disabilities (4 speeches)
I thank the Ceann Comhairle's office for the opportunity to raise this important issue. Given the country's current perilous financial situation, Deputies on all sides of the House are only too...
- Prison Visiting Committees (9 speeches)
I want to focus on two reports, the first being the report of the visiting committee into the Dóchas Centre. Two incidents are cited in the welfare section of that report about which I wish to...
- Health Services (11 speeches)
Ba mhaith liom buíochas a ghlacadh leis an Aire as ucht teacht isteach sa Teach anocht chun an cheist seo a thógáil. Go bunúsach, tógadh Áras Rónáin i gCill Rónáin in Inis Mór sa...
- Property Services (Regulation) Bill 2009 [Seanad]: Order for Report Stage (1 speech)
I move: "That Report Stage be taken now."
- Property Services (Regulation) Bill 2009 [Seanad]: Report and Final Stages (25 speeches)
I move amendment No. 1: In page 13, line 10, to delete "of," and substitute ", of". This is a minor drafting amendment. It might the briefest amendment I have ever dealt with.
- National Tourism Development Authority (Amendment) Bill 2011: Order for Report Stage (1 speech)
I move: "That Report Stage be taken now."
- National Tourism Development Authority (Amendment) Bill 2011: Report and Final Stages (4 speeches)
Bill received for final consideration.
- Report by the Interdepartmental Working Group on Mortgage Arrears: Statements (Resumed) (6 speeches)
The expeditious passage of the National Tourism Development Authority (Amendment) Bill by the Minister of State, Deputy Ring, has given me this welcome opportunity to make some observations on...
- Private Members' Business (0 speeches)
- Commercial Rates: Motion (35 speeches)
I move: "That Dáil Éireann: — notes the significant contribution made to the economy by commercial rate payers; — accepts that many small businesses are experiencing difficulty in paying...