Tuesday, 27 April 2010
- Prelude (0 speeches)
Chuaigh an Ceann Comhairle i gceannas ar 2.30 p.m.
- Ceisteanna - Questions (0 speeches)
- Decentralisation Programme. (46 speeches)
Question 1: To ask the Taoiseach the number of staff in his Department who have applied for relocation under the decentralisation programme; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [8786/10]
- Departmental Programmes. (26 speeches)
Question 4: To ask the Taoiseach if he will report on the progress of the organisational review programme; the Departments and agencies reviewed under this programme to date; the action he will...
- Priority Questions (0 speeches)
Information and Communications Technology.
- Information and Communications Technology. (14 speeches)
Question 46: To ask the Minister for Communications, Energy and Natural Resources when the proposed one-stop shop for State-owned broadband will be introduced; and if he will make a statement on...
- Postal Services. (20 speeches)
Question 47: To ask the Minister for Communications, Energy and Natural Resources the reason the tender process for a postcode system has been suspended; if he has read the report on postcodes...
- Broadcasting Legislation. (17 speeches)
Question 48: To ask the Minister for Communications, Energy and Natural Resources the plans he has in place to facilitate the roll out of commercial digital terrestrial television, DTT, should...
- Electric Vehicles. (9 speeches)
Question 49: To ask the Minister for Communications, Energy and Natural Resources the initiatives he plans to take to encourage mutable providers of electric transport charging infrastructure to...
- Alternative Energy Projects. (13 speeches)
Question 50: To ask the Minister for Communications, Energy and Natural Resources if he is satisfied that Gate 3 can adequately deal with new wind farm proposals to get grid connection in a...
- Other Questions (0 speeches)
- Electric Vehicles. (60 speeches)
Question 51: To ask the Minister for Communications, Energy and Natural Resources his plans to promote electric transport apart from the capital grant of €5,000 recently announced. [16572/10]
- Adjournment Debate Matters (2 speeches)
I wish to advise the House of the following matters in respect of which notice has been given under Standing Order 21 and the name of the Member in each case: (1) Deputy Joe Costello - the need...
- Leaders' Questions (20 speeches)
The late James Dillon, who led my party in a distinguished fashion for a number of years, used to say that politics is a vocation that draws people into stormy waters as well as calm. This is...
- Requests to move Adjournment of Dáil under Standing Order 32 (4 speeches)
Before coming to the Order of Business, I propose to deal with a number of notices under Standing Order 32. I will call the Deputies in the order in which they submitted their notices to my office.
- Order of Business (177 speeches)
It is proposed to take No. 8, motion re ministerial rota for parliamentary questions; No. 20, Central Bank Reform Bill 2010 - Second Stage (resumed); and No. 21, Energy (Biofuel Obligation and...
- Ministerial Rota for Parliamentary Questions: Motion (1 speech)
I move: That, notwithstanding anything in Standing Orders or in the Resolution of the Dáil of 14 June 2007, setting out the rota in which Questions to members of the Government are to be asked,...
- Central Bank Reform Bill 2010: Second Stage (Resumed). (22 speeches)
The following motion was moved by the Minister for Finance, Deputy Brian Lenihan, on Tuesday, 20 April 2010:
- Private Members' Business (0 speeches)
Strategic Investment Bank: Motion.
- Adjournment Debate (0 speeches)
- Job Creation (2 speeches)
I thank the Leas-Cheann Comhairle for the opportunity to speak in this urgent debate on the jobs crisis on the northside of Dublin. I raise this issue on behalf of the people of Coolock,...
- Irish Prison Service. (11 speeches)
This debate has been prompted by the resignation of the Governor of the Dóchas Centre, Ms Kathleen McMahon, to whom I pay tribute. I commend her work during her time at the Dóchas Centre. The...
- European Union Work Plan. (2 speeches)
I thank the Minister for addressing this Adjournment matter. We are at something of a crossroads at the current time regarding the work plan for the European Union over the next ten years. We...
- Coastal Protection. (5 speeches)
I thank the Ceann Comhairle for allowing me to raise the important issue of a restriction on the amount of sea lettuce that can be removed from the beaches at Inchydoney and Courtmacsherry and...