Oireachtas Joint and Select Committees

Wednesday, 3 November 2021

Joint Oireachtas Committee on Transport, Tourism and Sport

Revised National Development Plan: Discussion

Photo of Darren O'RourkeDarren O'Rourke (Meath East, Sinn Fein) | Oireachtas source

My question is for the representatives of the NTA. I will follow up on a previous question about the roll-out of Connecting Ireland. Some 10% of that programme is set to be rolled out in 2022. Is there a prescribed budget for that programme over the period 2022 to 2025? If 10% is to be completed next year, that leaves 90% to be made up in the following two years.


No comments

Log in or join to post a public comment.