Oireachtas Joint and Select Committees
Thursday, 7 February 2019
- Public Accounts Committee (0 speeches)
AN COISTE UM CHUNTAIS PHOIBLÍ COMMITTEE OF PUBLIC ACCOUNTS Déardaoin, 7 Feabhra 2019. Thursday, 7 February 2019. The Committee met at 09:00 MEMBERS PRESENT: Deputy Bobby Aylward, Deputy...
- Business of Committee (96 speeches)
We have a quorum. We are joined today by the Comptroller and Auditor General, Mr. Seamus McCarthy, as a permanent witness to the committee. He is joined by Ms Maureen Mulligan, deputy director...
- 2017 Annual Report of the Comptroller and Auditor General and Appropriation Accounts
Vote 1 - President's Establishment
Vote 2 - Department of the Taoiseach (595 speeches)
Mr. Martin Fraser(Secretary General, Department of the Taoiseach) called and examined.
- Business of Committee (Resumed) (1 speech)
We will resume in public session. We are joined this afternoon by the Comptroller and Auditor General, Mr. Seamus McCarthy, and he is accompanied by Ms Maureen Mulligan, deputy director of...
- 2017 Annual Report of the Comptroller and Auditor General and Appropriation Accounts (Resumed)
Vote 3 - Office of the Attorney General
Vote 5 - Office of the Director of Public Prosecutions
Vote 6 - Office of the Chief State Solicitor (516 speeches)
Mr. Damien Moloney(Director General, Office of the Attorney General), Ms Maria Browne(Chief State Solicitor, Office of the Chief State Solicitor), and Mr. Barry Donoghue(Deputy Director, Office...
- Joint Oireachtas Committee on Foreign Affairs and Trade, and Defence (0 speeches)
Tháinig an Comhchoiste le chéile ag 09:45 The Joint Committee met at 09:45 COMHALTAÍ A BHÍ I LÁTHAIR / MEMBERS PRESENT: Teachtaí Dála / Deputies Teachtaí...
- Reserve Defence Forces: Discussion (39 speeches)
Before beginning I remind members, witnesses and persons in the Gallery to turn off their mobile phones. Members are requested to ensure that for the duration of the meeting their mobile phones...