Oireachtas Joint and Select Committees
Thursday, 16 November 2017
- Public Accounts Committee (0 speeches)
AN COISTE UM CHUNTAIS PHOIBLÍ COMMITTEE OF PUBLIC ACCOUNTS Déardaoin, 16 Samhain 2017. Thursday, 16 November 2017. The Committee met at 09:00 MEMBERS PRESENT: Deputy Bobby Aylward,...
- Business of Committee (138 speeches)
We are joined by the Comptroller and Auditor General, Mr. Seamus McCarthy, as a permanent witness to the committee, and he is accompanied today by Ms Maureen Mulligan, the deputy director of...
- 2016 Annual Report and Appropriation Accounts of the Comptroller and Auditor General
Vote 26 - Education and Skills - Reform of Education and Training Boards/SOLAS
SOLAS 2016 Financial Statements
Comptroller and Auditor General Special Report No. 99 - Public Sector Financial Reporting for 2015 (634 speeches)
Mr. Seán Ó Foghlú (Secretary General, Department of Education and Skills) and Mr. Paul O'Toole (Chief Executive, SOLAS) called and examined.
- City of Dublin Education and Training Board and Kilkenny and Carlow Education and Training Board: Financial Statements (261 speeches)
Ms Carol Hanney(Chief Executive, City of Dublin Education and Training Board)and Ms Cynthia Deane(Chief Executive, Kilkenny and Carlow Education and Training Board)called and examined.
- Tipperary Education and Training Board and Kildare and Wicklow Education and Training Board: Financial Statements (790 speeches)
Ms Fionnuala McGeever(Chief Executive, Tipperary Education and Training Board) and Mr. Seán Ashe (Chief Executive, Kildare and Wicklow Education and Training Board) called and examined.
- Joint Oireachtas Committee on Foreign Affairs and Trade, and Defence (0 speeches)
The Joint Committee met at 09:30 MEMBERS PRESENT: Deputy Seán Barrett, Senator Ivana Bacik, Deputy Seán Crowe, Senator Mark Daly. Deputy Tony McLoughlin, Deputy Darragh O'Brien, Deputy...
- Irish Aid Programme Review: Discussion (Resumed) (38 speeches)
Apologies have been received from Deputy Noel Grealish and Senator Billy Lawless. In the first part of today's meeting, we will hear from Professor Patrick P. Walsh, professor of international...