This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): School Transport, Covid-19 Pandemic Supports, Disability Services Data, State Bodies, Special Educational Needs
(based on written questions asked by Violet Wynne and answered by departments)
- Ceisteanna ar Reachtaíocht a Gealladh - Questions on Promised Legislation (22 Oct 2020)
“In County Clare, there are still several issues with Bus Éireann and school bus tickets for children. There are ten children in Corofin who do not have a seat on a bus. I know the Minister, Deputy Foley, stated that she would engage with a steering group due to the fact that the review of the school bus transport scheme was not done last year. Can anything be done here and now for...”
- Commission of Investigation (Mother and Baby Homes and certain related Matters) Records, and another Matter, Bill 2020 [Seanad]: Second Stage (Resumed) (21 Oct 2020)
“I welcome the opportunity to address the House on this deeply sensitive topic. The mother and baby homes commission of investigation was a welcome announcement in 2015. The work of the commission to examine many aspects of the procedures in these homes and how they operated was needed, and it was imperative that its work proceeded without interference. However, almost six years on from the...”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 34 committee discussions and Dáil debates since entering the Oireachtas. No comparison to other members is shown here because this member has been in office for less than a year.
- Has received answers to 131 written questions since entering the Oireachtas. No comparison to other members is shown here because this member has been in office for less than a year.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 15–16 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 2 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Violet Wynne speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 22 times in debates.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)