This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): State Examinations, Third Level Education, Hospital Services, Domestic Violence Refuges Provision, Special Educational Needs
(based on written questions asked by Violet Wynne and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Education and Skills: State Examinations (27 May 2020)
“276. To ask the Minister for Education and Skills the details in relation to the calculated grades system; the percentage mark provided by the teacher; the reason it cannot be reviewed; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [8032/20]”
- Written Answers — Department of Health: Covid-19 Pandemic (27 May 2020)
“610. To ask the Minister for Health if he will provide clarification in respect of the number of attendees allowed at weddings held after phase 5 of the Roadmap for Reopening Society and Business in which it states some larger social gatherings can take place, for example, weddings, these will be restricted due to the risks involved; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [8033/20]”
- Written Answers — Department of Employment Affairs and Social Protection: Covid-19 Pandemic Unemployment Payment (27 May 2020)
“998. To ask the Minister for Employment Affairs and Social Protection if provision is being made for the pandemic unemployment payment to be extended for students with a high-risk health status and that have been advised by their general practitioners not to return to work in the hospitality industry. [8031/20]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 2 committee discussions and Dáil debates since entering the Oireachtas. No comparison to other members is shown here because this member has been in office for less than a year.
- Has received answers to 11 written questions since entering the Oireachtas. No comparison to other members is shown here because this member has been in office for less than a year.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 17–18 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 2 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Violet Wynne speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 2 times in debates.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)