This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Direct Provision System, Special Educational Needs, State Examinations, Covid-19 Pandemic, Hospital Services
(based on written questions asked by Violet Wynne and answered by departments)
- Microenterprise Loan Fund (Amendment) Bill 2020: Second Stage (Resumed) (8 Jul 2020)
“I join my party colleagues in welcoming this Bill to the floor of the House and I express my support for the amendments tabled by Deputy O'Reilly. I will take this opportunity to raise the issue of SMEs in my home county of Clare. Tourism is a large seasonal employer in County Clare, particularly in west Clare. Many of these businesses are small, family-run operations and operate mainly...”
- Vote 38 - Health (Revised) (30 Jun 2020)
“I am sharing time with Deputies Ward and Cullinane. I want to raise the ongoing issue of capacity in our health service. Time and time again, we listened to the Minister's predecessor saying that we were investing in our health service. However, this funding never alleviated the pressures on our health services. We in the mid-west are constantly faced with overcrowding, long waiting...”
- Estimates for Public Services 2020 - Vote 32 - Business, Enterprise and Innovation (Revised) (30 Jun 2020)
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 7 committee discussions and Dáil debates since entering the Oireachtas. No comparison to other members is shown here because this member has been in office for less than a year.
- Has received answers to 23 written questions since entering the Oireachtas. No comparison to other members is shown here because this member has been in office for less than a year.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 16–17 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 2 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Violet Wynne speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 7 times in debates.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)