This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): School Transport, Covid-19 Pandemic Supports, Tourism Industry, Covid-19 Pandemic, General Practitioner Services
(based on written questions asked by Violet Wynne and answered by departments)
- Climate Action and Low Carbon Development (Amendment) Bill 2021: Second Stage (Resumed) (5 May 2021)
“I am sharing time with Deputies Daly, Tully, Clarke and Mythen. This amending Bill introduces targets into hazy and ambiguous legislation dating from 2015. It comes as no surprise that the coalition Cabinet at that time, led by Fine Gael, introduced a half-baked Bill to appease the growing ecological lobby. Under scrutiny, there were found to be major issues with that legislation,...”
- An tOrd Gnó - Order of Business (5 May 2021)
“I wish to use this opportunity to focus attention on the specific case of Ava Barry. People the length and breadth of the State know the extremes to which her mother, Vera, had to go to get Ava much-needed access to the medication that would improve her quality of life. However, the family is now locked into a financial burden. They must ensure they have €9,500 upfront every three...”
- Written Answers — Department of Housing, Planning, and Local Government: Heritage Sites (5 May 2021)
“75. To ask the Minister for Housing, Planning, and Local Government when the major heritage sites (details supplied) in County Clare that have been closed since March 2020 will be permitted to reopen; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [23056/21]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 59 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — below average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 240 written questions in the last year — average among TDs.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 15–16 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 2 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Violet Wynne speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 33 times in debates — well below average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)