This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Schools Building Projects, School Staffing, Special Educational Needs, Flood Relief, Tax Code
(based on written questions asked by Séamus Healy and answered by departments)
- Scoping Inquiry into the Cervical Check Screening Programme: Statements (19 Sep 2018)
“It is important to commend the bravery and determination of Vicky Phelan and the other women involved. Without their courage, we would probably be blissfully ignorant of this scandal. I welcome the Scally report and its 50 recommendations and hope those recommendations will be implemented immediately. I also welcome the certainty of mandatory open disclosure. Dr. Scally rightly...”
- Future of the Post Office Network: Motion (18 Sep 2018)
“I confirm my support for this Private Members' motion on the future of the post office network. This issue raises the whole question of democracy in this country and the relevance of this Dáil. The motion passed here in November 2016, agreed unanimously by the House, meant - or should mean - that the post office network would be supported and improved and that, as the motion stated, "a...”
- Fossil Fuel Divestment Bill 2016: Report and Final Stages (12 Jul 2018)
“I will be brief. I am conscious of the fact so many Deputies want to speak on this. I welcome the Bill and commend Deputy Pringle on bringing it forward. He put a lot of energy and commitment into it over a long period of time. I know there has been a lot of engagement. He has engaged with all political parties and none across the House on it. The outcome is very important legislation....”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 61 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — below average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 44 written questions in the last year — below average among TDs.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 16–17 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 21 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Séamus Healy speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 511 times in debates — above average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register