This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Schools Building Projects, Vaccination Programme, School Staffing, Tax Code, Special Educational Needs
(based on written questions asked by Séamus Healy and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Health: Motorised Transport Grant (18 Dec 2019)
“290. To ask the Minister for Health the status of the reintroduction of the motorised transport grant and mobility allowance; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [53555/19]”
- Written Answers — Department of Health: Medical Card Applications (17 Dec 2019)
“372. To ask the Minister for Health if an over 70s medical card will be approved for a person (details supplied); and if he will make a statement on the matter. [52789/19]”
- Rent Freeze (Fair Rent) Bill 2019: Second Stage [Private Members] (10 Dec 2019)
“I welcome the opportunity to speak in support of this Bill and to confirm that I will be voting in favour of it. The provisions of this Bill are quite similar to those in legislation - the Housing Emergency Measures in the Public Interest Bill - I sponsored over 12 months ago. Both Fine Gael and Fianna Fáil voted against that legislation. I welcome the road-to-Damascus conversion of...”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 37 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — well below average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 35 written questions in the last year — below average among TDs.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 16–17 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 22 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Séamus Healy speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 562 times in debates — above average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register