This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Schools Building Projects, School Staffing, Special Educational Needs, Flood Relief, Tax Code
(based on written questions asked by Séamus Healy and answered by departments)
- An Bille um an gCúigiú Leasú is Tríocha ar an mBunreacht (Ceart chun Tithíochta), 2017: An Dara Céim [Comhaltaí Príobháideacha] - Thirty-fifth Amendment of the Constitution (Right to Housing) Bill 2017: Second Stage [Private Members] (20 Sep 2017)
“I welcome the Bill and will support it. A right to housing in the Constitution is a key element in tackling the housing crisis, but we must not wait - and we do not have to wait - for a referendum to tackle the crisis. We can and must tackle it now. Government policy has been and continues to be disastrous and disingenuous. The Taoiseach's claim earlier today that Rebuilding Ireland, the...”
- Written Answers — Department of Employment Affairs and Social Protection: Fuel Allowance Eligibility (11 Sep 2017)
“1824. To ask the Minister for Employment Affairs and Social Protection if she will make free fuel payments available to social welfare recipients who are also in receipt of disability benefit; and if she will make a statement on the matter. [37529/17]”
- Written Answers — Department of Housing, Planning, and Local Government: Housing Adaptation Grant Funding (11 Sep 2017)
“1991. To ask the Minister for Housing, Planning, and Local Government when funds will be made available to local authorities for disabled persons' grants for local authority tenants in 2017; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [37530/17]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 66 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 60 written questions in the last year — below average among TDs.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 16–17 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 21 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Séamus Healy speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 455 times in debates — above average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register