This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Schools Building Projects, School Staffing, Vaccination Programme, Special Educational Needs, Flood Relief
(based on written questions asked by Séamus Healy and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Finance: Tax Code (13 Jun 2019)
“59. To ask the Minister for Finance the position regarding the payment of PAYE taxation by persons who reside here but have a pension from both Ireland and Germany; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [24756/19]”
- Written Answers — Department of Education and Skills: School Transport Provision (13 Jun 2019)
“72. To ask the Minister for Education and Skills the status of school transport for children (details supplied) in County Tipperary. [24638/19]”
- Home Help Service Provision: Statements (12 Jun 2019)
“The Minister of State has said a number of times tonight that no hours will be cut. I live in the real world, and what will happen is that there will be a new method of assessment of people for home help hours and, whether the Minister of State wants to call it a cut or a new method of assessment, people will end up with fewer home help hours. That is what will happen in the real world. It...”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 46 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — below average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 37 written questions in the last year — below average among TDs.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 16–17 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 21 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Séamus Healy speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 545 times in debates — above average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register