This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Schools Building Projects, School Staffing, Vaccination Programme, Special Educational Needs, Flood Relief
(based on written questions asked by Séamus Healy and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Health: Disability Services Provision (15 Jan 2019)
“577. To ask the Minister for Health when an assessment of needs will be arranged for a child (details supplied) in County Tipperary; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [54232/18]”
- Written Answers — Department of Health: Autism Support Services (15 Jan 2019)
“603. To ask the Minister for Health if funding will be approved for the provision of specialised autism specific services for persons (details supplied) in County Tipperary; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [54317/18]”
- Written Answers — Department of Education and Skills: Special Educational Needs Service Provision (18 Dec 2018)
“237. To ask the Minister for Education and Skills the status of an application by a school (details supplied) in County Tipperary for urgent funding to build additional ASD classrooms to facilitate children on the autism spectrum; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [53222/18]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 50 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — below average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 44 written questions in the last year — below average among TDs.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 16–17 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 21 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Séamus Healy speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 528 times in debates — above average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register