This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Schools Building Projects, School Staffing, Vaccination Programme, Tax Code, Special Educational Needs
(based on written questions asked by Séamus Healy and answered by departments)
- Living Wage: Motion [Private Members] (15 Oct 2019)
“I welcome the opportunity to speak on the motion, which I support. I commend Sinn Féin on tabling it. It is appropriate that it has been tabled the week after a budget that will drive more and more families into poverty. Even the ESRI indicated that the budget hit the least well-off hardest. There is no doubt that Ireland is a low-wage economy with a significant rich-poor divide. The...”
- Financial Resolutions - Budget Statement 2020 (8 Oct 2019)
“This is a shameful budget. It is deeply regressive, unjust and socially unfair. It exacerbates the rich-poor divide in our society. Fine Gael and the Independent Alliance in government, supported by Fianna Fáil, are pursuing a deliberate policy of favouring a golden circle of the rich and powerful in our society. The budget and Government policy are prefaced by the dishonest claim...”
- Development of a Liquefied Natural Gas Facility in Ireland: Statements (3 Oct 2019)
“I confirm my support for the motion circulated by Deputy Bríd Smith on this matter and I commend her on her tenacity in ensuring that at least some debate took place in the Chamber on this issue. Nothing shocks me any more. The manner in which the Government has gone about this issue shows a very brass neck - effectively, pulling the wool over the eyes of the public and the Dáil....”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 38 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — well below average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 39 written questions in the last year — below average among TDs.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 16–17 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 21 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Séamus Healy speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 553 times in debates — above average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register