This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Schools Building Projects, School Staffing, Vaccination Programme, Special Educational Needs, Flood Relief
(based on written questions asked by Séamus Healy and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade: Consular Services Provision (22 Jan 2019)
“106. To ask the Minister for Foreign Affairs and Trade the status of the case of a person (details supplied) with a view to returning them to their family due to their personal circumstances and declining health; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [2878/19]”
- Written Answers — Department of Communications, Climate Action and Environment: Medical Waste Disposal (22 Jan 2019)
“517. To ask the Minister for Communications, Climate Action and Environment the status of the introduction of the grant towards the cost of pay-by-weight charges for households with a vulnerable person with long-term medical incontinence; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [2788/19]”
- Written Answers — Department of Health: Disability Services Provision (15 Jan 2019)
“577. To ask the Minister for Health when an assessment of needs will be arranged for a child (details supplied) in County Tipperary; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [54232/18]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 50 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — below average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 44 written questions in the last year — below average among TDs.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 16–17 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 21 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Séamus Healy speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 528 times in debates — above average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register