This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Schools Building Projects, School Staffing, Vaccination Programme, Special Educational Needs, Flood Relief
(based on written questions asked by Séamus Healy and answered by departments)
- National Children's Hospital: Motion [Private Members] (12 Mar 2019)
“Fairy tales are what come to mind when one hears the Government’s excuses and explanations for the huge overrun at the national children’s hospital. One could not make it up. The last time I spoke here on this, I said that anyone with a whit of common sense would not believe what the Government is saying. That is even more true today than it was then. At that stage, we...”
- Written Answers — Department of Education and Skills: Schools Building Projects Applications (12 Mar 2019)
“131. To ask the Minister for Education and Skills the status of an application for a new building for a school (details supplied) in County Tipperary; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [11526/19]”
- Ceisteanna ó Cheannairí - Leaders' Questions (28 Feb 2019)
“Any works to upgrade the unit in Kilkenny are welcome. There is a proposal for a crisis house in Clonmel but that is not the issue here. The issue is the availability of inpatient psychiatric beds in Tipperary and the fact that the current service is simply not fit for purpose. The court case is not the only issue. In fact, it is only the tip of the iceberg. The Mental Health Commission...”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 50 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — below average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 49 written questions in the last year — below average among TDs.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 16–17 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 21 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Séamus Healy speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 534 times in debates — above average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register