This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Schools Building Projects, School Staffing, Vaccination Programme, Tax Code, Special Educational Needs
(based on written questions asked by Séamus Healy and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Health: Healthcare Infrastructure Provision (10 Jul 2019)
“242. To ask the Minister for Health the position regarding the upgrading and development of a home (details supplied) with particular reference to ensuring a long-stay facility for Roscrea, County Tipperary and the surrounding area; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [30107/19]”
- Mental Health Services Reports: Motion [Private Members] (2 Jul 2019)
“I commend Deputy Browne on bringing forward this important motion. I confirm my support for it and for the amendments tabled by Sinn Féin. It is important to state we have come a long way. Both of my parents were psychiatric nurses who started in the service in the early 1930s at St. Luke's Hospital, Clonmel, which was then known as a lunatic asylum. At its height, that institution...”
- Written Answers — Department of Finance: Tax Forms (27 Jun 2019)
“41. To ask the Minister for Finance if the Revenue Commissioners will provide a facility for persons who are non-e enabled and require written confirmation of cessation of employment as in the case of the TC1 application form for tax clearance certificate; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [27225/19]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 41 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — well below average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 40 written questions in the last year — below average among TDs.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 16–17 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 21 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Séamus Healy speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 548 times in debates — above average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register