This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Departmental Bodies, Departmental Expenditure, Departmental Staff, Departmental Agencies, Tax Code
(based on written questions asked by Leo Varadkar and answered by departments)
- Pre-European Council Meeting: Statements (6 Dec 2023)
“I will participate in the December meeting of the European Council in Brussels next Thursday and Friday. The agenda will cover EU enlargement, Ukraine, the Middle East and the mid-term review of the multi-annual financial framework. There will also be discussions on security and defence, migration and certain items relating to external relations. European Council President Charles Michel...”
- Ceisteanna - Questions: National Economic and Social Council (6 Dec 2023)
“I will be as brief as I can. Deputy McDonald asked about the implantation group. I think it is not established yet but I will double-check and come back to the Deputy. When it comes to climate, we produce a climate action plan every year and quarterly progress reports. Deputy Smith mentioned the all-island economy, and is often the case in the House, drew my particular attention to the...”
- Ceisteanna - Questions: Departmental Offices (6 Dec 2023)
“I thank Deputies. Deputy Barry said that Israel has consistently ignored UN resolutions. It has been doing that for many decades.”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 206 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — well above average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 0 written questions in the last year — Ministers do not ask written questions.
- People have made 9 comments on this TD's speeches — well above average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 16–17 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 148 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Leo Varadkar speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 4693 times in debates — well above average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register