This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Departmental Bodies, Departmental Expenditure, Departmental Staff, Departmental Agencies, Tax Code
(based on written questions asked by Leo Varadkar and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Defence: Defence Forces Personnel (13 Jul 2017)
“Provision for meritorious promotion to the rank of Corporal is set out in paragraph 304, ‘A’ Administration Instructions, Part 10 (Chapter 3 – Promotions, Section 1, Promotion to Corporal). It states that promotion to the rank of Corporal may be authorised by the Adjutant General when the individual concerned has given long and loyal service and is considered unsuitable...”
- Ceisteanna - Questions: Government Information Service (12 Jul 2017)
“The new unit does not exist yet. It probably will not be established until September but I am happy to give the House notice of it and any information I have on it now. It will be supplementary to and separate from the GIS because its role will be different and complementary. It will not be political. It will not be staffed by political appointees. People will be seconded from other...”
- Ceisteanna - Questions: Cabinet Committees (12 Jul 2017)
“I welcome very much and accept the genuine nature of the supportive comments other leaders have made on the arts. The budget increase for the Department of Arts, Heritage, Regional, Rural and Gaeltacht Affairs for last year was between €18 million and €20 million. This included a €5 million, or 8%, increase in the annual budget of the Arts Council, an increase in the...”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 87 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — above average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 0 written questions in the last year — Ministers do not ask written questions.
- People have made 4 comments on this TD's speeches — well above average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 17–18 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 125 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Leo Varadkar speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 1131 times in debates — well above average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register