This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Departmental Bodies, Departmental Expenditure, Departmental Staff, Departmental Agencies, Tax Code
(based on written questions asked by Leo Varadkar and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Social Protection: Employment Support Services (16 Dec 2016)
“JobPath is a new service to support jobseekers whereby the Department of Social Protection has procured additional resources, under contract, to enable it provide a high quality case managed employment support service to people who are long term unemployed. JobPath supplements the internal case management capacity of the Department’s Intreo service and the Local Employment Service....”
- Written Answers — Department of Social Protection: Social Insurance Fund (16 Dec 2016)
“Self-employed people who earn €5,000 or more in a contribution year, are liable for PRSI at the Class S rate of 4%, subject to a minimum annual payment of €500. This provides them with access to the following benefits: State pension (contributory) and Widow’s, Widower’s or Surviving Civil Partner’s Pension (contributory), Guardian’s Payment...”
- Written Answers — Department of Social Protection: Carer's Allowance Applications (16 Dec 2016)
“Carer’s benefit (CARB) can be paid for a maximum of 104 weeks for each care recipient. The person concerned was in receipt of CARB up to 30 November 2016 when their claim expired after 104 weeks. An application for carer's allowance (CA) was received from her on 24 November 2016. CA was awarded to her on 12 December 2016 and the first payment for 15 December 2016 should be available...”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site. (More about this)
- Has spoken in 43 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 0 written questions in the last year — Ministers do not ask written questions.
- People have made 3 comments on this TD's speeches — well above average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 17–18 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 108 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Leo Varadkar speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 925 times in debates — well above average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register