This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Grant Payments, Departmental Funding, Single Payment Scheme Payments, Pension Provisions, Departmental Expenditure
(based on written questions asked by Jim Daly and answered by departments)
- Ceisteanna ar Reachtaíocht a Gealladh - Questions on Promised Legislation (11 Oct 2018)
“I thank the Deputy for his points. As practicing politicians, we all understand the frustrations arising from the application system. To be fair to the system however, it is very fair. It is a centralised national system. Previously, this work was carried out separately in different geographical areas, using different yardsticks. This is a better way of doing it, notwithstanding our...”
- Written Answers — Department of Health: Mental Health Services Staff (11 Oct 2018)
“As this is a service matter I have asked the Health Service Executive to respond directly to the Deputy as soon as possible.”
- Written Answers — Department of Health: National Dementia Strategy (11 Oct 2018)
“In order to meet the challenges faced by people with dementia, the Irish National Dementia Strategy was launched in December 2014. The Strategy aims to improve dementia care to allow people with dementia to live well for as long as possible and to deliver improved services and supports. The Strategy contains 35 priority and additional actions and its implementation is being led...”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 74 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 0 written questions in the last year — Ministers do not ask written questions.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 16–17 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 69 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Jim Daly speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 247 times in debates — average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register