This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Grant Payments, Departmental Funding, Single Payment Scheme Payments, Pension Provisions, Departmental Expenditure
(based on written questions asked by Jim Daly and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Health: Nursing Homes Support Scheme Review (7 Sep 2018)
“The proposed policy change to the Nursing Homes Support Scheme, to cap contributions from farm assets at 3 years where a family successor commits to working the productive asset, has been approved by Government. Minister Daly hopes to progress legislation in the Oireachtas in the autumn session. The impact of potential changes to the NHSS will be considered as part of Budget 2019, with...”
- Written Answers — Department of Health: Mental Health Services Funding (7 Sep 2018)
“In order to meet the challenges faced by people with dementia, the Irish National Dementia Strategy was launched in December 2014. The Strategy aims to improve dementia care to allow people with dementia to live well for as long as possible and to deliver improved services and supports. The Strategy contains 35 priority and additional actions and its implementation is being...”
- Written Answers — Department of Health: Suicide Prevention (7 Sep 2018)
“As this is a service matter I have asked the Health Service Executive to respond directly to the Deputy as soon as possible, in the context of initiatives by the Executive of implementing the policy Connecting for Life.”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 69 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — below average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 0 written questions in the last year — Ministers do not ask written questions.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 16–17 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 68 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Jim Daly speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 237 times in debates — average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register