This data was produced from a variety of sources.
- Seanad: An tOrd Gnó - Order of Business (12 Nov 2019)
“The issue Senator Kieran O'Donnell raises is the one I would also like to address. It is extremely important. I spent two years on the board of RTÉ from 2014 to 2016. On three occasions I asked the Leader to invite in the Minister to have a discussion on this issue.These were in November 2017, January 2018 and October 2019. It is more urgent than ever. I strongly believe that a...”
- Seanad: Report of Seanad Public Consultation Committee: Statements (6 Nov 2019)
“Tá fáilte roimh an Aire Stáit anseo inniu. Gabhaim buíochas leis agus léiríonn sé an tsuim atá aige i ngnóthaí beaga ar fud na tíre agus é inár láthair. I would also like to thank the Leas-Chathaoirleach for his support in the promotion of this as a topic for investigation and in the preparation of this report for the...”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 32 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — below average among Senators.
- People have made 0 comments on this Senator's speeches — average among Senators.
- 17 people are tracking whenever this Senator speaks — email me whenever Pádraig Ó Céidigh speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 60 times in debates — well below average among Senators.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)