This data was produced from a variety of sources.
- Seanad: Order of Business (17 Apr 2018)
“Tá mé ag iarraidh ar an Ceannaire cuireadh a thabhairt don Aire Iompair, Turasóireachta agus Spóirt teacht isteach agus labhairt linn faoi an plean nó an straitéis atá ag an Roinn Iompair, Turasóireachta agus Spóirt ó thaobh Brexit de, agus cúrsaí taistil in Éirinn. Will the Leader invite the Minister for Transport, Tourism and...”
- Seanad: Address to Seanad Éireann by Mr. Mícheál Ó Muircheartaigh (21 Mar 2018)
“Gabhaim buíochas leis an gCeannaire as ucht a thacaíocht le cuireadh a thabhairt chuig an Uasal Ó Muircheartaigh teacht anseo inniu, labhairt linn agus a chuid fhíse, a chuid tuairimíochta agus an taithí atá aige ó thaobh na Gaeilge de a chur i láthair chuile duine sa Seanad. Ón uair a luaigh mé é seo den chéad uair thug chuile...”
- Seanad: Order of Business (8 Mar 2018)
“It is genuinely great to hear inspiring debate, conversation and insight from every single one of my colleagues this morning. It was a good quality debate on a whole lot of aspects, particularly relating to International Women's Day. This is not just a pet for Christmas but something for life. It is fundamentally important. As the House knows, I am involved in business and I would say...”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 23 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — well below average among Senators.
- People have made 0 comments on this Senator's speeches — average among Senators.
- 14 people are tracking whenever this Senator speaks — email me whenever Pádraig Ó Céidigh speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 21 times in debates — well below average among Senators.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)