This data was produced from a variety of sources.
- Seanad: Address by Mr. Jean-Claude Juncker, President of the European Commission (21 Jun 2018)
“I welcome President Juncker to the House. As he said, we have many passionate Europeans in Ireland. As one of those passionate Europeans, I believe I speak for many when I say we are concerned about the point at which we find ourselves in Europe and the period from which we have just emerged. During that period it seemed to many Europeans that market sentiment took precedence over public...”
- Seanad: Judicial Appointments Commission Bill 2017: Second Stage (20 Jun 2018)
“I welcome the Minister. Like others, I recognise the origins of the Bill, coming as it does from the issues identified by the public consultation regarding the independence of the Judiciary on the one hand, as well as the importance that the Judiciary would reflect the eligibility and diversity of our population and that there would be clear transparency in the judicial appointments process....”
- Seanad: Data Sharing and Governance Bill 2018: Second Stage (19 Jun 2018)
“The Galway-Mayo border.”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 96 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — above average among Senators.
- People have made 1 comment on this Senator's speeches — average among Senators.
- 8 people are tracking whenever this Senator speaks — email me whenever Alice Mary Higgins speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 335 times in debates — above average among Senators.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)