Results 1-20 of 21,755 for kildare
- Other Questions: Potato Sector (22 Jun 2017) See 1 other result from this debate
Fiona O'Loughlin: ...the retention of his position. It is well merited. I wish to talk to him today about potato blight. Agricultural crops, including potatoes, provide a very strong livelihood for so many in south Kildare, and there are many potato farmers in addition to the thousands of home producers. The margins can be very tight, as we have witnessed with the impact of Brexit on the mushroom sector...
- Questions on Promised Legislation (22 Jun 2017)
Brian Stanley: Down the country in Laois and Kildare-----
- Written Answers — Department of Communications, Energy and Natural Resources: Broadband Service Provision (22 Jun 2017)
Frank O'Rourke: ...his plans to avail of the European Commission’s programme under the WiFi4EU scheme to promote free Wi-Fi connectivity for EU citizens and visitors in public spaces and in particular for County Kildare; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [29260/17]
- Written Answers — Department of Social Protection: Paternity Leave (22 Jun 2017)
Regina Doherty: ...set out in the table below: Paternity Benefit Claims by County County Total Awarded Sept 2016 to May 2017 Carlow 161 Cavan 254 Clare 323 Cork 1841 Donegal 430 Dublin 4007 Galway 860 Kerry 405 Kildare 735 Kilkenny 325 Laois 239 Leitrim 104 Limerick 546 Longford 113 Louth 384 Mayo 387 Meath 628 Monaghan 184 Offaly 239 Roscommon 186 Sligo 206 Tipperary 450 Waterford...
- Seanad: Commencement Matters: Office of Public Works Properties (21 Jun 2017)
Keith Swanick: ...increase on the previous year. The most popular site in 2016 was the National Botanic Gardens where over 583,000 visited, up more than 30,000 from 2015. The number of visitors to Castletown House and parklands in County Kildare nearly doubled last year with 547,000 visiting the 18th century mansion and its surrounding gardens, which was up from 297,000 in 2015.Kilkenny Castle has also...
- Written Answers — Department of Health: Ambulance Service Data (21 Jun 2017) See 1 other result from this answer
Brian Stanley: 66. To ask the Minister for Health the number of ambulances that are owned by the HSE ambulance service that are stationed in counties Laois, Kildare and Offaly; and the specific areas they are based in. [27644/17]
- Written Answers — Department of Health: General Practitioner Training (21 Jun 2017) See 1 other result from this answer
Fiona O'Loughlin: 92. To ask the Minister for Health if he will consider allocating a general practitioner training programme to County Kildare; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [27831/17]
- Written Answers — Department of Health: HSE Staff (21 Jun 2017)
Fiona O'Loughlin: 119. To ask the Minister for Health his views on the lack of availability of physiotherapists in south Kildare for children with scoliosis; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [27830/17]
- Written Answers — Department of Health: HSE Expenditure (21 Jun 2017) See 1 other result from this answer
Brian Stanley: 137. To ask the Minister for Health the amount of money spent by the HSE in 2016 on hiring private ambulances in counties Laois, Kildare and Offaly. [27645/17]
- Written Answers — Department of Jobs, Enterprise and Innovation: IDA Data (21 Jun 2017)
Frances Fitzgerald: ...Purcellsinch Ind. Park County Tipperary Tipperary Knockanrawley County Wexford Wexford Wexford B&T Park County Wexford Wexford Wexford Whitemills County Wexford Enniscorthy Moyne Upper County Waterford Waterford Waterford Industrial Estate County Wicklow Arklow Arklow Kilbride County Kildare Newbridge Newbridge Business Park County Kildare Naas/Kill Naas Ind Estate...
- Trade and Foreign Direct Investment: Motion [Private Members] (20 Jun 2017)
James Lawless: .... Indeed, with such a high percentage of our trade being with the USA, it is relatively more important that we should maintain that relationship. In terms of the specifics, my own constituency of Kildare North has a number of FDI companies such as Intel, Hewlett Packard, Pfizer, Kerry and IBM. Nearby, Dublin city is also home to many multinationals. For the vast majority of my...
- Ceisteanna - Questions (Resumed) - Other Questions: Post Office Network (20 Jun 2017)
Michael Ring: ...service, a one-stop shop for communications, ICT training, expert advice services, collection of motor taxes and so on. In the private sector we have already seen somebody else taking one on in Kildare. When we get these pilot schemes up and running and if they are successful, we will roll them out in 150 post offices. Overall, the responsibility is with the Department of...
- Written Answers — Department of Arts, Heritage and the Gaeltacht: Rural Recreation Promotion (20 Jun 2017)
Martin Heydon: ..., Heritage and the Gaeltacht the position regarding the 2017 rural recreation programme; her views on the potential to develop new tourism amenities such as a location (details supplied) in County Kildare through this programme; and if she will make a statement on the matter. [27573/17]
- Written Answers — Department of Arts, Heritage and the Gaeltacht: Creative Ireland Programme (20 Jun 2017) See 1 other result from this answer
Fiona O'Loughlin: 86. To ask the Minister for Arts, Heritage and the Gaeltacht her plans to make departmental funding available for multicultural integration events to communities such as Kildare town, Newbridge and Athy which have a large multicultural society; and if she will make a statement on the matter. [27576/17]
- Written Answers — Department of Jobs, Enterprise and Innovation: Departmental Staff Data (20 Jun 2017)
Frances Fitzgerald: ...5 Sligo 5 Kerry 3 Waterford 3 Donegal 2 Health and Safety Authority Dublin 96 Cork 21 Kilkenny 12 Westmeath 12 Limerick 10 Waterford 8 Galway 7 Sligo 6 Irish Auditing and Accounting Supervisory Authority Kildare 22 IDA Ireland Dublin 158 Westmeath 40 Sligo 9 Cork 6 Limerick 6 Waterford 6 Galway 4 Donegal 2 Louth 2 Cavan 1...
- Written Answers — Department of Jobs, Enterprise and Innovation: Employment Support Services (20 Jun 2017)
Frances Fitzgerald: ... provided to the company's workers. I understand that D/SP has been in direct contact with the company regarding the entitlements of its staff. Similarly, my Department has engaged as well with the Kildare and Wicklow Education and Training Board - which has been in direct contact itself with the company - regarding an assessment of the skills profile of the...
- Written Answers — Department of Finance: Revenue Commissioners Investigations (20 Jun 2017)
Paschal Donohoe: ...1,023 1,080 1,019 713 994 349 Cork 3,518 2,802 3,051 3,223 4,184 1565 Donegal 807 743 796 733 1,057 388 Dublin 8,775 8,361 9,511 8,596 10,724 4015 Galway 1,701 1,189 1,201 1,198 1,595 869 Kerry 1,325 1,378 1,353 923 1,105 442 Kildare 1,482 1,383 1,454 1,477 1,571 636 Kilkenny 463 462 551 536 551 264 Laois 327 299 397 391 449 195 Leitrim 214 172 196 195 301 105 Limerick 998 1,517...
- Written Answers — Department of Finance: Departmental Expenditure (20 Jun 2017)
Paschal Donohoe: ...the Revenue Commissioners €12,100 was paid in November 2006 on a project established within the then new organisational structure (Restructuring) to examine Revenue risk on a geographic basis in County Kildare Social Finance Foundation Nil Strategic Banking Corporation of Ireland Nil Tax Appeals Commissioners Nil
- Written Answers — Department of Finance: Departmental Staff Data (20 Jun 2017)
Paschal Donohoe: .... ** Figure correct as at 30/04/2017 Office of the Revenue Commissioners County FTE Headcount Carlow 3 3 Clare 257.1 284 Cork 390.6 413 Donegal 101.8 107 Dublin 2,656.80 2,816 Galway 222 234 Kerry 129.3 142 Kildare 54.5 57 Kilkenny 123.6 129 Laois 12.4 13 Limerick 836.4 881 Louth 216.7 226 Mayo 113.7 123 Meath 86.2 93 Monaghan 39.8 41 Offaly 11.1 13 ...
- Written Answers — Department of Public Expenditure and Reform: Departmental Staff Data (20 Jun 2017)
Paschal Donohoe: ...of staff Dublin 86 Total 86 Public Appointments Service County Number of staff Dublin 166 Total 166 Office of the Ombudsman County Number of staff Dublin 114.3 Total 114.3 State Laboratory County Number of staff Kildare 92.8 Total 92.8 Special EU Programmes Body County Number of staff Antrim 38 Monaghan 9 Tyrone 15 Total 62 Office of Public...