Tuesday, 25 January 2011
- Prelude (0 speeches)
Chuaigh an Ceann Comhairle i gceannas ar 2.30 p.m.
- Termination of Ministerial Appointments: Announcement by Taoiseach (2 speeches)
I wish to announce for the information of the Dáil that on Sunday, 23 January 2011, the President, on my advice, accepted the resignations of Deputy John Gormley and Deputy Eamon Ryan as members...
- Business of Dáil: Motion (1 speech)
I move: That, notwithstanding anything in Standing Orders, the Order of Business shall be taken now.
- Order of Business (40 speeches)
It is proposed to take No. a9, motion re sittings and business of the Dáil; No. b9, Finance Bill 2011 - allocation of time motion for Committee Stage; No. c9, motion re proposed approval by...
- Finance Bill 2011: Allocation of Time: Motion (1 speech)
I move: That, notwithstanding anything in Standing Orders: (1) The proceedings in Committee on the Finance Bill 2011 shall be brought to a conclusion in accordance with the following timetable:-...
- Sittings and Business of Dáil: Motion (1 speech)
I move: That, notwithstanding anything in Standing Orders, unless the Dáil shall otherwise order, the following arrangements shall apply in relation to the sittings of the Dáil on 25, 26, 27...
- Diseases of Animals Act 1966: Motion (1 speech)
I move: That Dáil Éireann resolves that section 17A (inserted by section 2(1) of the Diseases of Animals (Amendment) Act 2001 (No. 3 of 2001)) of the Diseases of Animals Act 1966 (No. 6 of...
- Finance Bill 2011: Order for Second Stage (10 speeches)
I move: That Second Stage be taken now.
- Finance Bill 2011: Second Stage (222 speeches)
I move: "That the Bill be read a Second Time." In the first place-----
- Message from Seanad (1 speech)
Seanad Éireann has passed the Student Support Bill 2008, without amendment.