This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Grant Payments, Disadvantaged Areas Scheme Payments, Social Welfare Appeals, Agri-Environment Options Scheme Payments, Social Welfare Benefits
(based on written questions asked by Paul Connaughton and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Education and Skills: School Transport Availability (15 Apr 2014)
“241. To ask the Minister for Education and Skills if arrears of a remote area grant will be granted in respect of a person (details supplied) in County Galway; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [17634/14]”
- Written Answers — Department of Agriculture, Food and the Marine: Single Payment Scheme Eligibility (15 Apr 2014)
“516. To ask the Minister for Agriculture, Food and the Marine when a single payment scheme review which has been ongoing for many months will be concluded in respect of a person, details supplied, in County Galway; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [17389/14]”
- Written Answers — Department of Health: Nursing Homes Support Scheme Applications (15 Apr 2014)
“603. To ask the Minister for Health the options open to families who have no further resources to maintain a family member in a nursing home when that member has been recommended for the fair deal scheme but the funding has not come through; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [17624/14]”
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site. (More about this)
- Has spoken in 62 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 168 written questions in the last year — average among TDs.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 17–18 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 21 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Paul Connaughton speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 109 times in debates — below average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 28 Feb 2013. More about the Register