This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Grant Payments, Disadvantaged Areas Scheme Payments, Social Welfare Appeals, Agri-Environment Options Scheme Payments, Social Welfare Benefits
(based on written questions asked by Paul Connaughton and answered by departments)
- White Paper on Universal Health Insurance: Statements (Resumed) (17 Apr 2014)
“I am grateful for the opportunity to speak on the debate. I agree with a great deal of what Deputy Jim Daly has already said. My understanding of the proceedings is that they are intended to provide Members with an opportunity over a couple of days to give their opinions and thoughts at the outset of this process. Listening to the last half hour of speeches, it seemed the Deputies wanted...”
- Written Answers — Department of Education and Skills: Departmental Staff Retirements (17 Apr 2014)
“93. To ask the Minister for Education and Skills if a person (details supplied) in County Galway is eligible to claim early retirement from his Department due to ill health; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [18339/14]”
- Written Answers — Department of Arts, Heritage and the Gaeltacht: Arts Funding (17 Apr 2014)
“140. To ask the Minister for Arts, Heritage and the Gaeltacht the funding available for arts projects undertaken by members of active retirement groups; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [18334/14]”
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site. (More about this)
- Has spoken in 61 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 169 written questions in the last year — average among TDs.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 17–18 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 21 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Paul Connaughton speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 111 times in debates — below average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 25 Mar 2014. More about the Register