This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Grant Payments, Disadvantaged Areas Scheme Payments, Social Welfare Appeals, Agri-Environment Options Scheme Payments, Social Welfare Benefits
(based on written questions asked by Paul Connaughton and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Agriculture, Food and the Marine: Tax Reliefs Availability (4 Mar 2014)
“358. To ask the Minister for Agriculture, Food and the Marine if the exemption for capital gains tax in relation to land which has been leased for the past five years is available in cases where land has been rented for five years; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [10860/14]”
- Written Answers — Department of Agriculture, Food and the Marine: Disadvantaged Areas Scheme Payments (4 Mar 2014)
“359. To ask the Minister for Agriculture, Food and the Marine the reason a person (details supplied) in County Galway has not received their disadvantaged area scheme and AEOS payments; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [10862/14]”
- Written Answers — Department of Social Protection: Carer's Allowance Appeals (27 Feb 2014)
“131. To ask the Minister for Social Protection if a decision has been made on a carer's allowance appeal in respect of a person (details supplied) in County Galway; if so, the outcome and the reasons for the outcome; and if she will make a statement on the matter. [10140/14]”
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site. (More about this)
- Has spoken in 63 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 159 written questions in the last year — average among TDs.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 17–18 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 21 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Paul Connaughton speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 108 times in debates — below average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 28 Feb 2013. More about the Register