This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Health Services, Grant Payments, Housing Aid for the Elderly, Social Welfare Appeals, Schools Building Projects
(based on written questions asked by Pat Breen and answered by departments)
- Government's Priorities for the Year Ahead: Statements (Resumed) (6 Mar 2014)
“The country is a very different place today compared to three years ago when the Government took office. We are no longer beholden to the troika and have successfully exited the bailout. We are back borrowing on the markets again and the economy has been returned to growth. However, there is no doubt that we still face a huge challenge, but substantial progress has been made. One of the...”
- Written Answers — Department of Health: Nursing Homes Support Scheme Applications (6 Mar 2014)
“255. To ask the Minister for Health when payment under the fair deal scheme will issue to a person (details supplied) in County Clare; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [11370/14]”
- Joint Oireachtas Committee on Foreign Affairs and Trade: Situation in Ukraine: Ukrainian Ambassador (5 Mar 2014)
“I have a question, but Deputy Durkan wishes to ask about NATO.”
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site. (More about this)
- Has spoken in 22 debates in the last year — well below average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 254 written questions in the last year — above average among TDs.
- People have made 1 comment on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 16–17 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 16 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Pat Breen speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 273 times in debates — average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 28 Feb 2013. More about the Register