This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Health Services, Grant Payments, Housing Aid for the Elderly, Social Welfare Appeals, Schools Building Projects
(based on written questions asked by Pat Breen and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Social Protection: Carer's Allowance Appeals (16 May 2013)
“157. To ask the Minister for Social Protection when a decision on a carer's allowance appeal in respect of a person (details supplied) in County Clare will issue; and if she will make a statement on the matter. [23448/13]”
- Written Answers — Department of Social Protection: Illness Benefit Appeals (16 May 2013)
“168. To ask the Minister for Social Protection when a decision will issue on an illness benefit appeal in respect of a person (details supplied) in County Clare; and if she will make a statement on the matter. [23553/13]”
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site. (More about this)
- Has spoken in 19 debates in the last year — well below average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 339 written questions in the last year — above average among TDs.
- People have made 1 comment on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 16–17 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 12 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Pat Breen speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 258 times in debates — above average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 28 Feb 2013. More about the Register