This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Health Services, Grant Payments, Housing Aid for the Elderly, Social Welfare Appeals, Schools Building Projects
(based on written questions asked by Pat Breen and answered by departments)
- Social Welfare and Pensions (No. 2) Bill 2013: Second Stage (Resumed) (5 Dec 2013)
“I welcome the opportunity to contribute to the debate and I am delighted to see the Minister in the Chamber. A sizeable sum, €19.6 billion, will be spent in the Department of Social Protection next year. It is a lot of money, and 2.259 million people benefited from payments from the Department last year. It is a Department with a huge budget and most people interact with the...”
- Other Questions: Local Authority Housing Issues (5 Dec 2013)
“These schemes are extremely important for all local authorities. It is now the time of the year that local authorities prepare budgets for the following year, although Ennis Town Council has postponed its budget meeting until the new year. In the context of these schemes and the budget allocations, when will the Department give the allocations to town councils for 2014, given the...”
- Written Answers — Department of Education and Skills: State Examinations Issues (3 Dec 2013)
“101. To ask the Minister for Education and Skills further to Parliamentary Question No. 103 of 26 September 2013, the position regarding an application in respect of a person (details supplied) in County Clare; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [51396/13]”
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site. (More about this)
- Has spoken in 19 debates in the last year — well below average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 271 written questions in the last year — above average among TDs.
- People have made 1 comment on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 16–17 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 15 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Pat Breen speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 266 times in debates — above average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 28 Feb 2013. More about the Register