This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Health Services, Grant Payments, Housing Aid for the Elderly, Social Welfare Appeals, Schools Building Projects
(based on written questions asked by Pat Breen and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Education and Skills: School Accommodation (15 Apr 2014)
“237. To ask the Minister for Education and Skills if he will provide an update on a project (details supplied) in County Clare; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [17561/14]”
- Written Answers — Department of Social Protection: Disability Allowance Appeals (15 Apr 2014)
“334. To ask the Minister for Social Protection when a decision on a disability allowance appeal will issue to a person (details supplied) in County Clare; and if she will make a statement on the matter. [17488/14]”
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site. (More about this)
- Has spoken in 59 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — below average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 275 written questions in the last year — above average among TDs.
- People have made 1 comment on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 16–17 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 16 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Pat Breen speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 278 times in debates — average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 28 Feb 2013. More about the Register