This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
- Termination of Ministerial Appointment: Announcement by Taoiseach (19 Jan 2011)
“He is leaving.”
- Requests to Move Adjournment of DÃ¡il under Standing Order 32 (13 Jan 2011)
“They will be allowed to go down the drain.”
- Written Answers — Departmental Contracts: Departmental Contracts (12 Jan 2011)
“Question 174: To ask the TÃ¡naiste and Minister for Education and Skills the criteria for the decision in 2008 to appoint a company (details supplied) as the provider of occupation health services to her Department; the tendering process employed to make this appointment; the other companies who tendered for this work; the fee per consultation paid by her to the company; and if she will...”
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site. (More about this)
- Has spoken in 55 debates in the last year — average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 77 written questions in the last year — average among TDs.
- People have made 3 comments on this TD's speeches — well above average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 15–16 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 3 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 72 times in debates — well below average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)