This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Schools Building Projects, Departmental Staff, Water and Sewerage Schemes, Public Procurement Contracts, Social Welfare Code
(based on written questions asked by Noel Grealish and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Justice and Equality: Charities Regulation (23 May 2013)
“167. To ask the Minister for Justice and Equality further to Parliamentary Question No. 298 of 7 May 2013 regarding the regulation of charity collectors, the reason there is a delay in the implementation of the Charities Act; the financial reasons for the delay; the reason there is a delay in the creation of the Register of Charities; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [24941/13]”
- Written Answers — Department of Transport, Tourism and Sport: Air Services Provision (22 May 2013)
“266. To ask the Minister for Transport, Tourism and Sport if an investigation of additional charges associated with airline travel, including bag charges, credit card fees, and so on is being carried out at an EU level by him as part of the Irish Presidency of the EU; if so, from what perspective it will be investigated, for example competition/ consumer rights/law; and if he will make a...”
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site. (More about this)
- Has spoken in 10 debates in the last year — well below average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 74 written questions in the last year — below average among TDs.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 16–17 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 29 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Noel Grealish speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 30 times in debates — well below average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 28 Feb 2013. More about the Register