This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Schools Building Projects, Departmental Staff, Water and Sewerage Schemes, Sea Lice Controls, Public Procurement Contracts
(based on written questions asked by Noel Grealish and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Public Expenditure and Reform: Public Expenditure Statistics (10 Dec 2013)
“216. To ask the Minister for Public Expenditure and Reform the amount his Department has contributed towards the extra €51 million allocated to the Department of Justice and Equality for the Garda Síochána; the amount his Department contributed to the extra €50 million allocated to the Department of Transport, Tourism and Sport towards the roads budget; the amount his...”
- Written Answers — Department of Health: Departmental Funding (10 Dec 2013)
“537. To ask the Minister for Health if he will set out details by year, and monetary amount, his Department has, and is, supporting health-related campaigns by organisations involved in health advocacy and-or health initiatives; the names of those organisations; the safeguards he has in place to ensure value for taxpayers money in view of the failure of the myGP.ie website, which was operated...”
- Order of Business (4 Dec 2013)
“A report published yesterday in the United Kingdom shows that approximately €46 billion is being gambled every year in that country. We probably have the same percentage gambled in Ireland. When will the gambling control Bill be published? I am trying to find a Bill to deal with my next question and perhaps we might work on No.45 on the list, a criminal justice Bill to give effect...”
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site. (More about this)
- Has spoken in 19 debates in the last year — well below average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 68 written questions in the last year — below average among TDs.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 16–17 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 32 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Noel Grealish speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 35 times in debates — well below average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 28 Feb 2013. More about the Register