This data was produced from a variety of sources.
- Fine Gael TD for Tipperary North
- Former Fine Gael Senator (Cultural & Educational Panel)
- Entered the Dáil on 24 May 2007 — General election
- Left the Seanad on 24 May 2007 — Resigned
- Email me whenever Noel Coonan speaks (no more than once per day)
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Schools Building Projects, Schools Refurbishment, Grant Payments, Telecommunications Services, Health Services
(based on written questions asked by Noel Coonan and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Social Protection: Redundancy Payments (3 Dec 2013)
“162. To ask the Minister for Social Protection the position regarding enhanced redundancy packages in respect of persons (details supplied) in County Tipperary; and if she will make a statement on the matter. [51412/13]”
- Written Answers — Department of Social Protection: Invalidity Pension Appeals (3 Dec 2013)
“186. To ask the Minister for Social Protection when a decision on an invalidity allowance appeal will issue in respect of a person (details supplied) in County Tipperary; and if she will make a statement on the matter. [51850/13]”
- Written Answers — Department of Health: Health Services Provision (3 Dec 2013)
“440. To ask the Minister for Health if he will consider including bowel preparation on the general medical services scheme; his views on whether this will help persons on low incomes afford the potentially life saving preparation ahead of a colonoscopy; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [51728/13]”
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site. (More about this)
- Has spoken in 10 debates in the last year — well below average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 91 written questions in the last year — below average among TDs.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 14–15 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 8 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Noel Coonan speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 52 times in debates — well below average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 28 Feb 2013. More about the Register