This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Schools Building Projects, Schools Refurbishment, Telecommunications Services, Health Services, Grant Payments
(based on written questions asked by Noel Coonan and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Health: Orthodontic Services Waiting Lists (23 May 2013)
“208. To ask the Minister for Health the waiting times for orthodontic treatment for patients in Nenagh, County Tipperary; if extra staff have been allocated to date; the other action he proposes to take to reduce waiting times; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [24870/13]”
- Written Answers — Department of Communications, Energy and Natural Resources: Tailings Management (14 May 2013)
“406. To ask the Minister for Communications, Energy and Natural Resources if he will provide an update in the future of Silvermines Tailing Ponds, County Tipperary; the way negotiations are proceeding with the landowner of the site; if there is a timeframe for when the State will gain responsibility for the site; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [22802/13]”
- Written Answers — Department of Social Protection: Rural Social Scheme (2 May 2013)
“116. To ask the Minister for Social Protection if she will allocate additional placements on the rural social scheme taking into account the demand on placements from farmers who are experiencing serious financial losses due to uncontrollable weather factors; her future plans for the scheme; and if she will make a statement on the matter. [20873/13]”
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site. (More about this)
- Has spoken in 8 debates in the last year — well below average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 79 written questions in the last year — below average among TDs.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 14–15 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 6 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Noel Coonan speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 50 times in debates — well below average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 28 Feb 2013. More about the Register