This data was produced from a variety of sources.
- Fine Gael TD for Tipperary North
- Former Fine Gael Senator (Cultural & Educational Panel)
- Entered the Dáil on 24 May 2007 — General election
- Left the Seanad on 24 May 2007 — Resigned
- Email me whenever Noel Coonan speaks (no more than once per day)
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Schools Building Projects, Schools Refurbishment, Grant Payments, Telecommunications Services, Health Services
(based on written questions asked by Noel Coonan and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Social Protection: Carer's Allowance Appeals (15 Apr 2014)
“343. To ask the Minister for Social Protection when an application for carer's allowance appeal will be finalised in respect of a person (details supplied) in County Tipperary; and if she will make a statement on the matter. [17629/14]”
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site. (More about this)
- Has spoken in 23 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — well below average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 133 written questions in the last year — average among TDs.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 14–15 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 8 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Noel Coonan speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 53 times in debates — well below average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 25 Mar 2014. More about the Register