This data was produced from a variety of sources.
- Fine Gael TD for Tipperary North
- Former Fine Gael Senator (Cultural & Educational Panel)
- Entered the Dáil on 24 May 2007 — General election
- Left the Seanad on 24 May 2007 — Resigned
- Email me whenever Noel Coonan speaks (no more than once per day)
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Schools Building Projects, Schools Refurbishment, Grant Payments, Telecommunications Services, Health Services
(based on written questions asked by Noel Coonan and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Social Protection: Disability Allowance Appeals (17 Jul 2014)
“333. To ask the Minister for Social Protection when a disability allowance appeal will issue in respect of a person (details supplied) in County Tipperary; and if she will make a statement on the matter. [32096/14]”
- Written Answers — Department of Social Protection: Jobseeker's Allowance Appeals (16 Jul 2014)
“122. To ask the Minister for Social Protection when a jobseeker's allowance appeal will be finalised in respect of a person (details supplied) in County Tipperary; and if she will make a statement on the matter. [31893/14]”
- Written Answers — Department of Education and Skills: Education Policy (8 Jul 2014)
“260. To ask the Minister for Education and Skills further to Parliamentary Question No. 302 of 27 May 2014, if section 28 of the 1998 Education Act has been enacted and is in place; the timeframe in which his Department will introduce the charter referred to in that reply; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [29483/14]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site. (More about this)
- Has spoken in 23 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — well below average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 140 written questions in the last year — average among TDs.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 14–15 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 8 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Noel Coonan speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 54 times in debates — well below average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 25 Mar 2014. More about the Register