This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Social Welfare Benefits, Grant Payments, Health Services, Social Welfare Appeals, Hospital Services
(based on written questions asked by Michael Ring and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Social Protection: Social Welfare Appeals Status (10 Dec 2013)
“268. To ask the Minister for Social Protection if an appeal will be reopened in respect of a person (details supplied) in County Mayo in view of the new evidence supplied; and if she will make a statement on the matter. [52819/13]”
- Written Answers — Department of Agriculture, Food and the Marine: Beef Technology Adoption Programme (10 Dec 2013)
“435. To ask the Minister for Agriculture, Food and the Marine further to Parliamentary Question No. 368 of 3 December 2013, the reason the question was not answered in full; the date on which the third task under the BTAP 2012 scheme was selected and completed by a herd owner; the date on which his Department was notified of the completion of the third task; and the person within his...”
- Written Answers — Department of Transport, Tourism and Sport: Sports Capital Programme Administration (10 Dec 2013)
“Departmental officials are currently working on the details of a new round of the Sports Capital Programme. I hope to be in a position to make an announcement before the end of the year. A new portal has been developed on the Department's website which must be used by organisations to register, to apply for funding (when the Programme is open for applications) and to...”
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site. (More about this)
- Has spoken in 26 debates in the last year — below average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 28 written questions in the last year — below average among TDs.
- People have made 3 comments on this TD's speeches — well above average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 13–14 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 37 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Michael Ring speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 430 times in debates — above average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 28 Feb 2013. More about the Register