This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Social Welfare Benefits, Grant Payments, Health Services, Social Welfare Appeals, Hospital Services
(based on written questions asked by Michael Ring and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Social Protection: Supplementary Welfare Allowance Appeals (17 Apr 2014)
“136. To ask the Minister for Social Protection when a decision will issue on a supplementary welfare allowance appeal in respect of a person (details supplied) in County Mayo. [18443/14]”
- Written Answers — Department of Education and Skills: Schools Building Projects Status (16 Apr 2014)
“72. To ask the Minister for Education and Skills the position regarding a school (details supplied) in County Mayo; when was this school first sought from the Department; if he will outline each stage of this application; the stage it is at now; the progress expected on this matter in the next number of months; and if this school was removed from any funding list in the last number of years....”
- Written Answers — Department of Transport, Tourism and Sport: Sports Capital Programme Applications (16 Apr 2014)
“I can confirm that an application has been submitted under the 2014 Sports Capital Programme and the Deputy's interest in the project is noted. I hope to announce allocations later this year.”
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site. (More about this)
- Has spoken in 20 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — well below average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 100 written questions in the last year — below average among TDs.
- People have made 3 comments on this TD's speeches — well above average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 13–14 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 38 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Michael Ring speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 437 times in debates — above average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 25 Mar 2014. More about the Register