This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Dormant Accounts Fund, Human Rights Issues, Proposed Legislation, Animal Welfare, Health Services
(based on written questions asked by Maureen O'Sullivan and answered by departments)
- Development of Cork Prison: Motion (18 Jun 2013)
“I wish to share time with Deputy Wallace. There is much that is positive in this development but there is a "but". It relates to the number of reports, rules and recommendations relating to single-cell occupancy. European prison rule 18.1 on accommodation states that it "shall respect human dignity and, as far as possible, privacy, and meet the requirements of health and hygiene". It...”
- Access to the Countryside Bill 2013: Second Stage [Private Members] (14 Jun 2013)
“Ceapaim go bhfuil sé dearfach go bhfuil an Bille seo á phlé againn. Bíonn Billí éagsúla go leor againn ag baint le cúrsaí polaitiúla agus cúrsaí eacnamaíochta agus mar sin ceapaim go bhfuil sé tábhachtach seans a bheith againn caint faoi chúrsaí eile, cúrsaí a bhaineann leis an dúlra, an tuath...”
- Written Answers — Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade: Consular Services Representations (13 Jun 2013)
“51. To ask the Tánaiste and Minister for Foreign Affairs and Trade the political representation he has made in the case of a person (details supplied) in relation to possible repatriation here; if he has highlighted issues of mistreatment and instances of inhuman, degrading treatment of prisoners; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [28405/13]”
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site. (More about this)
- Has spoken in 71 debates in the last year — above average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 365 written questions in the last year — above average among TDs.
- People have made 2 comments on this TD's speeches — above average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 16–17 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 57 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Maureen O'Sullivan speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 175 times in debates — average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 28 Feb 2013. More about the Register