This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Departmental Expenditure, Departmental Staff, Departmental Bodies, Departmental Agencies, Official Travel
(based on written questions asked by Lucinda Creighton and answered by departments)
- Order of Business (11 Dec 2013)
“I would like to ask the Taoiseach about the health service delivery plan for 2014, which has been delayed. It was supposed to go before the health committee this week. Is there a reason for the delay? When is it likely to go to the Cabinet? When will it come before the health committee? In light of the extent of the cuts that are proposed for 2014, is there any prospect of having the...”
- Written Answers — Department of Finance: Property Taxation Administration (11 Dec 2013)
“43. To ask the Minister for Finance in the absence of local property tax registered property details being provided, if persons will be subjected to a penalty for delay in payment for failing to register in advance of 27 November; if he will specifically consider the properties (details supplied) which were recently acquired and where the owner has attempted to pay the tax in advance of the...”
- Written Answers — Department of Justice and Equality: Departmental Records (11 Dec 2013)
“118. To ask the Minister for Justice and Equality the current location of a file (details supplied) apparently recalled by the Department on 6 October 1995; the reason the file was recalled; and the provision, under section 8(4) of the National Archives Act 1986, which provided the basis for closing the Department's prisoner files from public inspection. [53181/13]”
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site. (More about this)
- Has spoken in 22 debates in the last year — well below average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 185 written questions in the last year — average among TDs.
- People have made 1 comment on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 17–18 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 42 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Lucinda Creighton speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 220 times in debates — average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 28 Feb 2013. More about the Register