This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Social Welfare Benefits, Grant Payments, Departmental Expenditure, Tax Code, Decentralisation Programme
(based on written questions asked by John Deasy and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Agriculture, Food and the Marine: Fish Quotas (5 Dec 2013)
“205. To ask the Minister for Agriculture, Food and the Marine if he will consider allowing an increase in the quota allocated to smaller vessels less than 20 m in the sentinel Celtic Sea herring fishery in the weeks prior to Christmas; if he is satisfied the 2011-12 review resulted in an equitable distribution of Celtic Sea herring quota in view of the influx of vessels into the country's...”
- Written Answers — Department of Environment, Community and Local Government: Planning Issues (3 Dec 2013)
“272. To ask the Minister for Environment, Community and Local Government if attic or internal conversion was intended to be included in the development contributions attached to planning permissions; if this is being implemented by each local authority; his views that it is fair to implement such a charge where the work being carried out is internal only; and if he will make a statement on...”
- Companies (Miscellaneous Provisions) Bill 2013 [Seanad]: Second Stage (Resumed) (28 Nov 2013)
“I propose to share time with Deputy Damien English.”
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site. (More about this)
- Has spoken in 22 debates in the last year — well below average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 215 written questions in the last year — above average among TDs.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 16–17 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 40 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever John Deasy speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 80 times in debates — below average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 28 Feb 2013. More about the Register