This data was produced from a variety of sources.
- Fine Gael TD for Roscommon-South Leitrim
- Former Fine Gael Senator (Administrative Panel)
- Entered the Dáil on 24 May 2007 — General election
- Left the Seanad on 24 May 2007 — Resigned
- Email me whenever Frank Feighan speaks (no more than once per day)
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Grant Payments, Health Services, Hospital Services, Inland Fisheries, Turbary Rights
(based on written questions asked by Frank Feighan and answered by departments)
- Joint Oireachtas Committee on the Implementation of the Good Friday Agreement: Election of Chairman (22 Jul 2014)
“I thank the clerk to the committee. I thank the committee for electing me as Chairman the committee. It is an honour to take over the role and I look forward to the challenge. The committee has been engaged in great work during recent years and I am confident we will all work together to build on what we have achieved to develop North-South relations further at political, community and...”
- Written Answers — Department of Education and Skills: School Transport Eligibility (15 Jul 2014)
“278. To ask the Minister for Education and Skills if she will investigate and ensure that a bus ticket is issued to person (details supplied) in County Leitrim to attend a school in September 2014 which is the student’s preferred option. [30795/14]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site. (More about this)
- Has spoken in 77 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 38 written questions in the last year — below average among TDs.
- People have made 1 comment on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 14–15 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 22 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Frank Feighan speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 151 times in debates — below average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 25 Mar 2014. More about the Register