This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Departmental Expenditure, Grant Payments, Job Creation Issues, Departmental Bodies, Ministerial Appointments
(based on written questions asked by Dara Calleary and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade: Overseas Development Issues (16 May 2013)
“40. To ask the Tánaiste and Minister for Foreign Affairs and Trade if he has considered the UN report Making the most of Africa's Commodities; his views on the future economic development of Africa and Irish Aid's role in supporting it; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [23179/13]”
- Written Answers — Department of Jobs, Enterprise and Innovation: Registered Employment Agreements (16 May 2013)
“149. To ask the Minister for Jobs, Enterprise and Innovation the implications of the recent Supreme Court ruling on Registered Employment Agreements for workers that were subject to such agreements; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [23573/13]”
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site. (More about this)
- Has spoken in 151 debates in the last year — well above average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 950 written questions in the last year — well above average among TDs.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 17–18 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 27 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Dara Calleary speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 334 times in debates — above average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 28 Feb 2013. More about the Register