This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Departmental Expenditure, Grant Payments, Job Creation Issues, Departmental Bodies, School Staffing
(based on written questions asked by Dara Calleary and answered by departments)
- Health (General Practitioner Service) Bill 2014: From the Seanad (17 Jul 2014)
“I welcome the Minister’s acceptance of the amendment from the Seanad. It suggests there will be a different style at the Department of Health. While I wish the former Ministers, Deputies Reilly and White, every success in their new ministerial roles, their approach, particularly the Minister, Deputy Reilly’s did not instil confidence in the legislation among GPs. The new...”
- Written Answers — Department of Jobs, Enterprise and Innovation: Enterprise Ireland Funding (17 Jul 2014)
“317. To ask the Minister for Jobs, Enterprise and Innovation the total budget for local enterprise offices in 2014; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [32499/14]”
- Written Answers — Department of Social Protection: Universal Social Charge Exemptions (17 Jul 2014)
“332. To ask the Minister for Social Protection if recipients of social protection payments such as farm assist are liable for universal social charge; and if she will make a statement on the matter. [32041/14]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site. (More about this)
- Has spoken in 164 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — well above average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 557 written questions in the last year — well above average among TDs.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 16–17 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 30 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Dara Calleary speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 444 times in debates — above average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 25 Mar 2014. More about the Register