This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Health Services, Hospital Services, Grant Payments, Schools Building Projects, Tax Code
(based on written questions asked by Billy Timmins and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Communications, Energy and Natural Resources: Wind Energy Generation (17 Apr 2014)
“164. To ask the Minister for Communications, Energy and Natural Resources the position regarding wind parks (details supplied); and if he will make a statement on the matter. [18524/14]”
- Written Answers — Department of Education and Skills: School Enrolments (16 Apr 2014)
“57. To ask the Minister for Education and Skills the enrolment policy for the Educate Together secondary school proposed for north County Wicklow; if he will ensure that students in north and east County Wicklow have access; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [18153/14]”
- Written Answers — Department of Education and Skills: School Placement (16 Apr 2014)
“71. To ask the Minister for Education and Skills the position regarding school placements (details supplied); and if he will make a statement on the matter. [18254/14]”
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site. (More about this)
- Has spoken in 48 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — below average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 303 written questions in the last year — above average among TDs.
- People have made 2 comments on this TD's speeches — above average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 15–16 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 42 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Billy Timmins speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 326 times in debates — above average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 25 Mar 2014. More about the Register