This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Health Services, Hospital Services, Grant Payments, Schools Building Projects, Tax Code
(based on written questions asked by Billy Timmins and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Education and Skills: School Enrolments (16 Apr 2014)
“57. To ask the Minister for Education and Skills the enrolment policy for the Educate Together secondary school proposed for north County Wicklow; if he will ensure that students in north and east County Wicklow have access; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [18153/14]”
- Written Answers — Department of Education and Skills: School Placement (16 Apr 2014)
“71. To ask the Minister for Education and Skills the position regarding school placements (details supplied); and if he will make a statement on the matter. [18254/14]”
- Written Answers — Department of Arts, Heritage and the Gaeltacht: Commemorative Events (16 Apr 2014)
“106. To ask the Minister for Arts, Heritage and the Gaeltacht his plans to commemorate the speech by John Redmond at Woodenbridge, County Wicklow, the centenary of which occurs on 20 September 2014; if he will liaise with Wicklow County Council and the Woodenbridge Village Development Association in this regard; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [18155/14]”
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site. (More about this)
- Has spoken in 48 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — below average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 305 written questions in the last year — above average among TDs.
- People have made 2 comments on this TD's speeches — above average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 15–16 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 42 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Billy Timmins speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 326 times in debates — above average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 28 Feb 2013. More about the Register