This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Health Services, Hospital Services, Grant Payments, Schools Building Projects, Tax Code
(based on written questions asked by Billy Timmins and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Environment, Community and Local Government: Property Taxation Administration (23 May 2013)
“137. To ask the Minister for Environment, Community and Local Government the position regarding the non principal private residence tax (details supplied); and if he will make a statement on the matter. [24955/13]”
- Written Answers — Department of Finance: Property Taxation Collection (22 May 2013)
“69. To ask the Minister for Finance the position regarding persons (details supplied) in County Wicklow who have not received their property tax correspondence; if this can be sent as a matter of urgency; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [24594/13]”
- Written Answers — Department of Health: Abortion Legislation (22 May 2013)
“263. To ask the Minister for Health the meetings he or his Junior Ministers have had with the masters of the Rotunda, the Coombe and Holles Street hospitals since 1 October 2012; where these meeting took place and the persons who attended the meetings; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [24797/13]”
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site. (More about this)
- Has spoken in 9 debates in the last year — well below average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 271 written questions in the last year — above average among TDs.
- People have made 2 comments on this TD's speeches — above average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 15–16 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 30 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Billy Timmins speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 291 times in debates — above average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 28 Feb 2013. More about the Register