This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Health Services, Hospital Services, Grant Payments, Schools Building Projects, Tax Code
(based on written questions asked by Billy Timmins and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Finance: Tax Code (5 Mar 2014)
“64. To ask the Minister for Finance the position regarding a refund of DIRT in respect of a person (details supplied) in County Wicklow; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [11195/14]”
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site. (More about this)
- Has spoken in 34 debates in the last year — below average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 289 written questions in the last year — above average among TDs.
- People have made 2 comments on this TD's speeches — above average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 15–16 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 41 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Billy Timmins speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 323 times in debates — above average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 28 Feb 2013. More about the Register