This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Health Services, Hospital Services, Grant Payments, Schools Building Projects, Tax Code
(based on written questions asked by Billy Timmins and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Finance: Tax Code (18 Jun 2013)
“91. To ask the Minister for Finance his views on correspondence (details supplied) regarding the taxing of maternity benefit; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [28864/13]”
- Written Answers — Department of Justice and Equality: Visa Applications (18 Jun 2013)
“394. To ask the Minister for Justice and Equality the position regarding an Irish person living in Thailand for almost three years who has been with their partner for almost three years (details supplied); the position regarding them coming to Ireland once they are married; the visas that will be required; where these visas may be obtained; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [29204/13]”
- Written Answers — Department of Health: Mobility Allowance Eligibility (18 Jun 2013)
“496. To ask the Minister for Health the position regarding the mobility allowance in respect of a person (details supplied) in County Wicklow; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [28958/13]”
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site. (More about this)
- Has spoken in 9 debates in the last year — well below average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 277 written questions in the last year — above average among TDs.
- People have made 2 comments on this TD's speeches — above average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 15–16 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 30 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Billy Timmins speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 291 times in debates — above average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 28 Feb 2013. More about the Register