This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Residency Permits, Social Welfare Benefits, Asylum Applications, Citizenship Applications, Schools Building Projects
(based on written questions asked by Bernard Durkan and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Communications, Energy and Natural Resources: Post Office Network (17 Jul 2014)
“25. To ask the Minister for Communications, Energy and Natural Resources the extent to which efforts continue to identify various services, suitable for inclusion in the portfolio of services for administration by An Post with particular reference to the utilisation of the nationwide network of post offices, sub-post offices and counter services thereby providing an enhanced role for the post...”
- Written Answers — Department of Communications, Energy and Natural Resources: Broadband Services Provision (17 Jul 2014)
“26. To ask the Minister for Communications, Energy and Natural Resources the extent to which he has had discussions with the Regulator, telecommunications sector-service providers and the community at large in the context of availability, standard and quality of broadband in all areas throughout the country in line with standard and quality available in other European and worldwide...”
- Written Answers — Department of Education and Skills: Schools Building Projects Expenditure (17 Jul 2014)
“198. To ask the Minister for Education and Skills the extent to which the budgetary allocation in respect of the capital building programme outlined for County Kildare is adequate to meet requirements of KWETB; the number of new school projects likely to benefit; the extent to which the requirements as identified by the various school authorities is likely to be met as required; and if she...”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site. (More about this)
- Has spoken in 318 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — well above average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 3089 written questions in the last year — well above average among TDs.
- People have made 2 comments on this TD's speeches — above average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 14–15 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 32 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Bernard Durkan speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 1244 times in debates — well above average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 25 Mar 2014. More about the Register