This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Departmental Expenditure, Inter-Country Adoptions, EU Directives, Official Engagements, Proposed Legislation
(based on written questions asked by Andrew Doyle and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade: Foreign Policy Review (3 Dec 2013)
“37. To ask the Tánaiste and Minister for Foreign Affairs and Trade when his Department will be conducting a review of foreign policy; the consultation process he intends to engage in for the comprehensive review; the opening and closing dates of the public consultation process; the forum that will contribute to the overall review; the other stakeholders that will be involved in the...”
- Written Answers — Department of Agriculture, Food and the Marine: Alternative Energy Projects (3 Dec 2013)
“350. To ask the Minister for Agriculture, Food and the Marine in view of the lack of commercial outlets for willow and miscanthus biomass and the €3.5 million in grant aid, if he has reviewed the cost benefit of planting willow and miscanthus as a biomass crop for alternative energy production as part of achieving the national Kyoto alternative energy production targets; if he has or...”
- Forestry Bill 2013: Second Stage (Resumed) (27 Nov 2013)
“I welcome this Bill, which has been long awaited. I understand this is the first time the Minister of State, Deputy Hayes, has brought a Bill through the House. I wish him well. It is a good Bill to start with given its goal is the development of a modern forestry sector which reflects good forestry practices and protects the environment. At long last, we are starting to concentrate in...”
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site. (More about this)
- Has spoken in 20 debates in the last year — well below average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 1046 written questions in the last year — well above average among TDs.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 15–16 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 27 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Andrew Doyle speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 135 times in debates — below average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 28 Feb 2013. More about the Register