This data was produced from a variety of sources.
- Seanad: Order of Business (16 Jul 2014)
“We have the Taoiseach.”
- Seanad: Adjournment Matters: SOLAS Funding (15 Jul 2014)
“I thank the Minister of State for attending and, as I said, we were not too hard on him on his first day in the job.”
- Seanad: Adjournment Matters: Trade Relations (15 Jul 2014)
“I welcome the new Minister of State at the Department of Education and Skills, Deputy Damien English, on his debut appearance in the Seanad.”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site. (More about this)
- Has spoken in 59 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — below average among Senators.
- People have made 0 comments on this Senator's speeches — average among Senators.
- 10 people are tracking whenever this Senator speaks — email me whenever Pat O'Neill speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 103 times in debates — well below average among Senators.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)