This data was produced from a variety of sources.
- Fianna Fail Senator (Labour Panel)
- Former Fianna Fail TD for Dublin North
- Left the Dáil on 25 February 2011 — General election (stood again)
- Entered the Dáil on 24 May 2007 — General election
- Entered the Seanad on 8 March 2011 — appointed
- Email me whenever Darragh O'Brien speaks (no more than once per day)
No data to display yet.
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site. (More about this)
- Has spoken in 144 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — above average among Senators.
- People have made 1 comment on this Senator's speeches — average among Senators.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 16–17 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 16 people are tracking whenever this Senator speaks — email me whenever Darragh O'Brien speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 494 times in debates — above average among Senators.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)